No announcement yet.

Martinez says he's returning to 154 in his next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    Martinez should fight a 3rd fight with Paul Williams at 154 in July/August. Than, go for Mayweather if Floyd wants it.
    Key phrase; 'if Floyd wants it'.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      Why wouldn't Mayweather fight him?

Mayweather would fight him before Pacquiao does. Even Martinez himself said that Pacquiao would never fight him but Mayweather would
      Does Martinez fall under the category of fights Floyd "shouldn't be even involved with"?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        hell if martinez can grab the ibf from k-9 and floyd fight canelo.they can clash in 2013 for a big unification bout...wbc,wbc,ibf,ring
        No disrespect to you or your post but **** a unification. They aren't worth *****. Why do so many complain about the organizations alphabet titles but love to talk about title matches and unifications bouts? Why unify when each organizations has a different mandatory and has different dates that you have to fight that mandatory by or be stripped? **** unification cause in the end the organizations are gonna **** up all that person hard work anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Anything to get away from JCC JR.

Team Dinero: "Okay let's fight..."

Sergio and Lou DiBella from the janitors closet they call an office: "Um, no we're going back to 154..."
          you magnificently delusional bastard

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
            Martinez vs Canelo would be a great fight
            that's a mismatch...i don't know what's great about it.

Comment

I thought he wanted to fight JCC JR at 160? Full of crap...

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                that's a mismatch...i don't know what's great about it.
                Maybe, but isn't Matinez vs almost everyone at 154 a mismatch? Most of the guys I'm seeing at 154 don't look particularly better than Canelo. At least Canelo has his size advantage. He blows up to 170 on fight night.

Comment

If he can't make 154 healthy then why not, Chavez jr isnt going to fight him and there isn't much to do at 160 to be honest, 154 still has names like Cotto, Mayweather, Canelo and lesser known names like Kirkland, so it's not a bad move.

Comment

If he can't make 154 healthy then why not, Chavez jr isnt going to fight him and there isn't much to do at 160 to be honest, 154 still has names like Cotto, Mayweather, Canelo and lesser known names like Kirkland, so it's not a bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Cool he can fight Mundine there, it will be a step up from his MW opponents

I love his JCC jr or bust campaign at 160, says alot
                      This. He's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X