Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez says he's returning to 154 in his next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I'd like to see the Martinez / Williams trilogy played out @ 154 at some point.

I like the Mayweather fight too. Williams would still be there even if he were to loose. (which I expect him to)

Probably a bit late for Cotto. Guess that depends on how he fares against Floyd?

Comment

I was waiting for this move **** yeah!! and **** Chavezina too.Now we ll see if Money May is up to the challenge,big fights for Sexy coming ,stay tuned.

Comment

I wants Floyd bad.

I pray that fight happens. The only guy i think could possibly beat Floyd.

Comment

When Cotto loses to May. Martinez should be Cotto's next opponet.

Comment

If he can still be effective at 54 good for him...... Hope it's not too much of a toll and he isn't 100%

Comment

Good move made by Martinez, hopefully we see a fight between him and Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Floyd is not fighting him. Only "money" fight that would happen is Sergio against Cotto

Yeah, and Floyd wasnt going to fight Mosley or Cotto either. You're going to look like and feel like a fool the day Mayweather vs. Martinez announce their fight.

Comment

That won't change anything, he's not gonna get a big fight at 154 either, he's not a big draw and he doesn't have a big name promoter. He should have taken the WBC to court and forced them to make the Chavez fight happen.

Comment

Martinez, you're a fool, too late now. Floyd's gonna fight Cotto then get the hell outa dodge leaving you hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Good Move IMO. 160 has no names.
                      He said this either before or after the Barker fight too, and he should move back down. Lots of intriguing fights at 154, and it helps his chances of landing Mayweather a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X