Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of blow will Rios Gamboa blow to TR if the fight does not happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Waitaminute, hold on. Don't according to me anything. Your business is just that. What I know is that Gamboa called out Rios, Arum put the fight together now Gamboa is running & hiding. Talks surfaced about Floyd & so forth.
    No, my example was a perfect indication of how something can be verbally agreed, and not go through... everyone else understood it perfectly.

However, just like we don't know what Gamboa's talking about, we also don't know what top rank has done for him. However I'll remind you again that Gamboa asked for it, bob got it, he loved it as quoted, then now Rios comes to Miami, (which is full of Cuban's) & doesn't show, now has a problem with whatever.
    Exactly... you don't know anything, but you sure have a strong opinion of something you know nothing about.

Rios is on board top rank put it together at the request of Duckboa now no fight period.
    Rios doesn't have the same contract or deal as Gamboa... so using that as an example is an insta-fail.

I don't care about technicalities.
    In other words, you just want to blame Gamboa no matter his problem is... which is why this conversation is a waste of time... you're not interested in what is right or wrong.

if he had a problem, he should have said something before Rios got on that plane
    How do you know he didn't? All you know is what is reported.

& flew cross country. Miami is his city & he bailed on the fans, his promoter & whoever the **** else does his bidding I'll call him duck as I feel & that's that.
    In other words, your bias is leaking out your fingertips.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      No, my example was a perfect indication of how something can be verbally agreed, and not go through... everyone else understood it perfectly.

Exactly... you don't know anything, but you sure have a strong opinion of something you know nothing about.

Rios doesn't have the same contract or deal as Gamboa... so using that as an example is an insta-fail.

In other words, you just want to blame Gamboa no matter his problem is... which is why this conversation is a waste of time... you're not interested in what is right or wrong.

Oooooooffff!!

Comment

Waitaminute, hold on. Don't according to me anything. Your business is just that. What I know is that Gamboa called out Rios, Arum put the fight together now Gamboa is running & hiding. Talks surfaced about Floyd & so forth.

However, just like we don't know what Gamboa's talking about, we also don't know what top rank has done for him. However I'll remind you again that Gamboa asked for it, bob got it, he loved it as quoted, then now Rios comes to Miami, (which is full of Cuban's) & doesn't show, now has a problem with whatever.

Rios is on board top rank put it together at the request of Duckboa now no fight period. I don't care about technicalities.if he had a problem, he should have said something before Rios got on that plane & flew cross country. Miami is his city & he bailed on the fans, his promoter & whoever the **** else does his bidding I'll call him duck as I feel & that's that.
        Man please provide the DIRECT QUOTE from Gamboa where he calls out Rios?....Do you have a quote, footage or audio of Gamboa verbally calling out Brandon Rios? Ive never seen such thing

Comment

Comment

With thte TS being Oscar Del La Hoya's son, I imagine he has something at stake in seeing TR low credibility with new fighters looking to sign with promotors. . .

It won't do much, though. . A fighter all the sudden "not being happy" wtih the contract he signed, is nothing new. . . These guys have managers nad lawyers - they know exactly what type of deal they are getting. . .

Comment

only lesson is for Gamboa to never ask for a clause in the fight contract where he request hookers being brought to his hotel room post-fight. Can't be anything else as the purse was his career high and the win bonus was nice as well

Comment

OK, so what do you know about this to defend Duckboa besides what was reported?? Real.......simple........question. TYou know aas much as I do on this matter. However you're defending him & I'm calling him a duck. Don't speak like you know because you don't either. BTW the last part of my post wasn't biased in the slightest, so you actually know less.

If duckboa is as proud as he is supposed to be, you don't no show in your own city, there is nothing biased about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  Oooooooffff!!
                  Yeah I'd oooooof to, if I needed to resort to dissing someones dead mother too.

Comment

OK, so what do you know about this to defend Duckboa besides what was reported?? Real.......simple........question. TYou know aas much as I do on this matter. However you're defending him & I'm calling him a duck. Don't speak like you know because you don't either. BTW the last part of my post wasn't biased in the slightest, so you actually know less.

If duckboa is as proud as he is supposed to be, you don't no show in your own city, there is nothing biased about that.
                    What I know... Is that we dont know enough about the deal or the contracts to unbiasly form an opinion that Gamboa is "ducking" Rios.

Thats what Im defending.

You just go around broadcasting names on fighters without specific knowledge if those names are even justified.

If Gamboa was promised one thing, and the contract stated another then that wouldnt be ducking would it?

Im not the one calling Gamboa or Rios anything... Im not the one drawing conclusions without said specific information.

You are.

Comment

Gamboa a *****. Scared of rios. Typical.

Comment

Working...
                      X