Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of these 5 Boxers has the least class?? (That's a tough one...)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    wheres margarito? i mean the award for the least class should go to someone who takes it upon themselves to cheat in the boxing ring. who cares whats done outside of it.
    Then we can add PAC and Chavez Jr dfor all their ped use.

Comment

Mayorga insults family and Spink's deceased mother. I voted for him, but Chisora is up there.

Comment

I dont know how anyone can defend Brandon Rios. just watch one of Elie Seckbach's vids and you will hear the scumbag Rios in action. dude got no class, talks in front of children with foul language "f this f that motherf'er". this guy is definitely the most classless guy right now next to Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Mayorga insults family and Spink's deceased mother. I voted for him, but Chisora is up there.
          I remember that. Mayorga is a dog and some of the things he said he deserves to be shot for.

Comment

between Chisora and Haye. Mayorga is pretty bad too though.

This is a tough list, I can't vote, they are all pretty trashy.

Comment

I'm going to vote f or Rios. He talks a
              Lot of sh it and never apologizes for it. Floyd admits it's for show and so does Mayorga. They are still trash for going there but not as bad as someone who has no remorse for it. And it doesn't matter what they do regarding charity because the only reason they do it is fr tax write offs.

Comment

I didn't vote cause they are all upstanding citizens IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I'm going to vote f or Rios. He talks a
                  Lot of sh it and never apologizes for it. Floyd admits it's for show and so does Mayorga. They are still trash for going there but not as bad as someone who has no remorse for it. And it doesn't matter what they do regarding charity because the only reason they do it is fr tax write offs.
                  As far as Mayorga goes, I don't think you can justify it by saying it's OK because he's promoting his fights. You have to be a classless individual to even think up some of the **** he says about other guys. Disrespecting fellow fighters, whether to promote a fight or not is classless.

Boxers with most class, Klitschkos, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, David Diaz

Comment

Mayorga is definitely the one with the least class in his trash talk, he crosses boundaries that most others won't, even if it is just for show.

Haye is pretty harmless, he's a clown with a big mouth that he has not backed up yet (and probably never will), Chisora is maybe a bit worse but still harmless compared to someone like Mayorga.

With Floyd, it's a bit different. His money-persona is despicable, but it's mostly a role he plays. I'm not saying he is totally in control of that role, but a lot of it is an act to be the bad guy and sell tickets and doesn't cross the line too much.

Now Bam Bam is someone who I am growing to love to hate. I used to give him he benefit of doubt for being a stupid kid, but I guess by now we can scratch the "kid" and just call him stupid. One of those days he'll get knocked out badly and all this talk of him "dying in the ring" and his already blurred speech is going to haunt him...

In conclusion: Another vote for Mayorga, but Rios is my personal "favourite" recently. Would be sweet if Gamboa can show him his limits...

Comment

we dont know any of these cats personally and don't know what they do in their personal time

Comment

Working...
                      X