Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Team Claim Issues With Promotional Pacts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop with the coward and $h1t, he is getting pay but they want to sneak in 5 more years, he will mop the floor with rios this not about the fight but the control that arum and the turk wants, and the turk is been stealing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      Some of the guys on here forget that boxing is a dirty business. Gamboa has been played by Ahmet and Bob Arum for a long time now, wants to get rid. And yet. Y'all getting pulled along like b1tches on a string, and deservedly so... because how can you be so ****** to not see past the smoke & mirrors.
      If he wanted to get rid of Ohner and TR then why did he recently sign an extension, dumbo?

I detect ***** bumsniffery in your posts as, surprise surprise! Who is Gamboa trying to line himself up with?

I swear if floyd took a dump on your dinner plate you would thank him and wolf that **** down!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I dont why he's team is acting so ******.

He clearly agreed to the fight, he may not have signed a contract but he clearly agreed
        And because he agreed he have to get ***, get a life...

Comment

Doesn't sound like he's afraid of Rios or the fight, sounds more like he doesn't like the promotional terms that got added to the mix. His management probably dropped the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            If he wanted to get rid of Ohner and TR then why did he recently sign an extension, dumbo?

I detect ***** bumsniffery in your posts as, surprise surprise! Who is Gamboa trying to line himself up with?

I swear if floyd took a dump on your dinner plate you would thank him and wolf that **** down!
            Finally climbed out of that hole you call your mother's p*ssy. Unfortunately for you, we weren't wondering where you got off to. Hope you had fun down there!

Comment

Originally posted by Tappingninja
              He probably ignored you cause you're a ****ing nigggerrrr...
              I bet you a mi
              llion dollars you wouldn't say that to his face you ignorant internet p*ssy. Don't get made because dude is pushing a Porshe and you are driving your grandmother's station wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                And because he agreed he have to get ***, get a life...
                Ummmm yeaaaaa

Comment

Finally climbed out of that hole you call your mother's p*ssy. Unfortunately for you, we weren't wondering where you got off to. Hope you had fun down there!
                  What does my mother have to do with anything? She is dead, thanks arsehole.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    What does my mother have to do with anything? She is dead, thanks arsehole.
                    I don't really care. Don't reply to my posts with ******ity if you're not prepared to take the feedback, idiot

Comment

I don't really care. Don't reply to my posts with ******ity if you're not prepared to take the feedback, idiot
                      You call dissing someones mother, feedback? What a nobhead.

Comment

Working...
                      X