Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik To Face Jaco on March 31, Max Weight of 170

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly has one of the best trainers in the game, Garcia.

This will make the difference and it may take a bit but if he stays focused he will be back on top.

The mang has sledge hammers in both hands with a game heart , Garcia will help him with the mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
      Interesting...According to Boxrec, Kelly was slated to land on the Gamboa/Rios undercard. That fight is looking less and less likely by the minute now.

Also, I thought JCC Sr. said (on twitter lmao) that his son was fighting Martinez in September??
      Fight won't happen unless it's a 99.999999999999999999999 to 0.0000000000000000000001 split in favor of JCC Jr.
      Also if it's at a CW of 180

Comment

go for KO

Comment

a JCC jr. fight with Kelly Pavlik would be a huge boost for Pac's PPV

Comment

Let's get these tune ups out of the way Kelly. I am glad he's already fighting this month.

Comment

99 bottles of beer on the wall.
              pavlik is a shot fighter mentally and physically. liver ruined tattoed everywhere. beatings and losses coming.

Comment

Pavlik apologist

I have often been a Pavlik apologist on these boards but I watched video of he and Miranda today for the first time since the fight and even I'll admit that Pavlik is gone forever.
                With that said he still can be an entertaining relevant fighter for a couple more years and I think he would beat JCC after his rust is gone. But Martinez in the MW's or any of the names at the top of the SMW division are likely beyond his reach forever. He was pure beast, and he ****ed it up and tried to learn to box for Hopkins. It got in his head when he got schooled and the train wreck ensued.
                I think the power will still be there, and he could lucky punch a big name or even a better boxer(George Foreman vs Michael Moorer anyone?) but the day where he backs another beast down is passed. (as in George vs. Joe). And no, I am not suggesting that Pavlik was ever in GF's class as a dominant force, the analogy just sprang to mind.

Comment

I have seen the play before. When will Pavlik withdraw from this fight??

The dude as reliable as trusting France to win a war.

Comment

Working...
                  X