Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      I dont understand spanish...why do you guys say his spanish is terrible
      Because he can't speak it very well?

His Spanish is even worse than Victor Ortiz's lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Because he can't speak it very well?

His Spanish is even worse than Victor Ortiz's lol
        That didnt answer my question...what is "bad" spanish...either its spanish or its not right?..Thats what Im asking, what makes him bad at speaking spanish...someone explain it to me

Comment

That didnt answer my question...what is "bad" spanish...either its spanish or its not right?..Thats what Im asking, what makes him bad at speaking spanish...someone explain it to me
          I can't see how you don't understand it, the dude doesn't speak it well and is not very fluent. Would you say Pacquiao speaks English very well? Think of a white person taking a few Spanish courses and trying to speak it. A lot of Chicanos in the US speak that way though, I mean you can still understand it but the American English accent is very present.
          Last edited by _original_; 03-05-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
            This is just ridiculous.

I mean WTH is running inside Gamboa's head?

This fight is sort of a redemption from all the BS boxing has had the past years, now it's in danger of not being made.
            I agree completely. This is The Fight of 2012- now Gamboa is doing this? Totally ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I can't see how you don't understand it, the dude doesn't speak it well and is not very fluent. Would you say Pacquiao speaks English very well? Think of a white person taking a few Spanish courses and trying to speak it. A lot of Chicanos in the US speak that way though, I mean you can still understand it but the American English accent is very present.
              Still dont get it...U mean he speaks broken spanish?...Or his sentences are backwards, and sometimes has the words in the wrong place?...Not getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                LOL was thinking the same thing.

its Kansas espanol

Comment

Spanish Motha****a, Do you speak it?!

Comment

Two things:

1). The dude that walked up to Bam Bam at 3:40...needs a hair cut

2). Disappointed in Bam Bam for not going hard at Yuri. I was expecting 'maricon' and 'puta' when talking about Yuri. At the minimum. C'mon Bam Bam!

As far as the no-show. Can't speculate on anything yet, until something firm comes through.

Comment

Still dont get it...U mean he speaks broken spanish?...Or his sentences are backwards, and sometimes has the words in the wrong place?...Not getting it.
                      he knows what he wants to say but he cant think of how to say the words so the words come out broken. and when he doesnt know how to say something he outright just goes into spanglish.

basically he doesnt know spanish too well. Im sure he perfectly understands it though

Comment

Working...
                      X