Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is for the disrespectful and racist Wladimir Klitschko fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And when you see people making ****** comments about the Klitschko's, alot of the time they're blatant trolls with like 20 posts, if that to their credit. So sometimes ****** troll comments don't warrant responses.

Comment

And another thing Tunney, what you said goes BOTH ways, "Maybe if people respected the Klitschko's and their fans and see what happens" It IS a two way street man, and you know that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Both my grandfathers and several grand-uncles fought the ****s in WW II.
        And I'm sure they're horribly ashamed of what their progeny has become.

PS. The racist threads you've mad in the lounge are well known and constantly changing your user name doesn't wipe them out.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          No reason to be. I've never harmed a person of another race in my life.

And what about you, Adolf? Are you ashamed of what your people did to the ***s?

Why don't you obsessively bash your own people like Ottke and Braehmer instead of the Klitschkos?

The ****s considered Slavic people like the Klitschkos to be "inferior people" didn't they?

Are you a **** poet?
          Say, weren't you banned a few months ago for claiming there was a "***ish conspiracy" at HBO and falsely attributing anti-semetic statements to Lou DiBella? Do you REALLY want your anti-***ish agenda brought to the fore again?

Poet

Comment

it wont make a diff if vitiali or wlad retired,, as long as theres ONE klit remainin he's gonna have the belts,,, if both retired maybe we can get some exictment,,,

Comment

they hate the fact that nobody talks about them much, so all they do is start ****** threads because they know the ****** people on this forum will take the bait and start to argue with them and that is all they want

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                I'm not trolling, OR am I trying to stir s.hit up here. But have any of the racist Klitschko fans ever come to think the reason Wladimir is where he is today, is due to the teachings of African-American Emmanuel Steward? Mind you, Wladimir had natural talent before hand and has gotten where he's at today due to himself to an extent. But he's become a much more cerebral dominant boxer due to Emmanuel's teachings. Something to think about, maybe? Mind you this is NOT towards the Wlad fans that AREN'T racist, this is due to the ones who constantly bash and are disrespectful towards Americans, namely Americans of color. Once again, this thread isn't meant to disrespect, cause animosity or anything inbetween, just a point I'm trying to make. That is all.
                Screw the majority of the Klitschko fans. The Klitschko's are good guys and give mad props to all the greats from the past that happen to be Americans. I'm talking about HW greats. The Klitschko fans don't represent the Klitschko's. The Klitschko's would be ashamed of their fans if they seen the way they were acting. The "bad" Klitschko fans can go take a flying fuuuk! haha

Comment

I want to thank Steward for making Wlad the cautious and boring fighter he is today. After turning Lennox from the exciting warrior who demolished Razor Ruddock to the cautious and boring fighter who gave us 12 uninspiring rounds with Tua.

Comment

If you look at Wlad you are basically seeing a less slick, less shine, less dazzling, less powerful, less pretty, less ***y, less shiny, lesser version of Prime Lennox Lewis.

EVERYTHING WLAD CAN DO, Lennox can do it better and in a slicker way. That's why MANNY GOT WLAD. It's like if you lose you're super hot gf, you just have to be happy with the lesser version of her.

You can even tell Manny is sad as hell when he does interviews now and despite trying his best he can't help but name drop lennox every 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                      I'm not trolling, OR am I trying to stir s.hit up here. But have any of the racist Klitschko fans ever come to think the reason Wladimir is where he is today, is due to the teachings of African-American Emmanuel Steward? Mind you, Wladimir had natural talent before hand and has gotten where he's at today due to himself to an extent. But he's become a much more cerebral dominant boxer due to Emmanuel's teachings. Something to think about, maybe? Mind you this is NOT towards the Wlad fans that AREN'T racist, this is due to the ones who constantly bash and are disrespectful towards Americans, namely Americans of color. Once again, this thread isn't meant to disrespect, cause animosity or anything inbetween, just a point I'm trying to make. That is all.
                      steward has gotten a lot of credit for improving wlad. not sure why you think he hasnt

Comment

Working...
                      X