Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mormeck is Angry: Wladimir Fight Was Stopped Too Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn shame 3 punches landed in 4 rounds Mormeck please

Comment

Stopped too early..? Dude, you didnt beat the count. Haha

Comment

Spot on, Jean. You had Wlad right where you wanted him. There MUST be a rematch. GO WARMECK!

Comment

I undersstand why you make fun of mormeck, he was completely out matched, i don't even understand how the **** he got this fight, he's got no business in the ring at heavyweight.
          But on another side, even if i am only amateur boxer i can understand that i a title fight if you want to be stopped it's because you're knocked out cold.
          he was up before the 10 count, so before imediatly steping in, the refery should have shaked his arms and ask him to step forward to him to see his balance, but he did none off it.
          like i said he would probably been knocked out cold, remember back in the days if you could get back up the fight was on...

Comment

This was like Haye vs Harrison, and Mormeck probably threw even less punches.

Comment

Originally posted by small_warrior View Post
              he was up before the 10 count, so before imediatly steping in, the refery should have shaked his arms and ask him to step forward to him to see his balance, but he did none off it.
              yes he was up but he took a lot of clean shots. i'm not sure how much is the limit in germany, but in england they stop a fight pretty quickly if a fighter gets hit flush repeatedly. mormeck was getting tagged, and you could tell he was hurt... when wlad's right hand starts finding the target it's goodnight.
              solid stoppage nothing to complain.

Comment

GOOD stoppage, considering everything, i mean it wasnt as if it was a very competitive fight, if mormeck was looking threatening during the fight you would agree with the ref giving him every chance possible to regain composure to continue, however the with him being out classed, and taking a hard shot, the chances are high, that from that knockdown on things were only going to get worse for him

Comment

Dude THREW 19 punches in four rounds. Or less than five a round. What, he thought he was going to bore Klitschko into defeat? Or maybe he hoped that the ref was going to DQ him for lack of effort

Comment

3 damn punches????thats disgraceful

Comment

It was a good stoppage.

He was up at ten, but he wasn't steady on his feet. And he'd been taking a lot of punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X