Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "Do I want to test the waters and one day fight at 160? Yes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mayweather beats Cotto in May which I think he will. All Sergio has to do is beat Macklin then that would be a sic fight at 160. I don't think Mayweather vs Pac is going to happen which is a shame for our sport. Another big fight that can happen is Floyd vs Sergio which would be huge test and biggest test of his career for Floyd. That would be one hella of fight if it happens. I give Sergio a 50% chance of beating Floyd because once Sergio starts boxing with his hands down. Like Calzaghe use to he's in control and he's in the zone like the homie 2 three MJ fade away so sick perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      60 pages, PEDS, Racism, Nationalism, Multiple Bans, few Alts. Other than that, it's a great thread.
      Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      If Floyd beat Sergio at 160, that'd be f**king huge. I don't see how anyone can dispute that. It'd be the biggest win for a boxer since maybe Felix-Oscar. It would be a great win. Still, it has about a 1% chance of happening.
      It would be a great win and firmly supplant Mayweather as the greatest in this era over Pacquiao. I don't know about it being a GOAT win when you want to talk about matches that had political backings or upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
        i would actually bet that he does fight at 160 one day. i actually think he is going to stay around 154 after the cotto fight and will tell manny to come up to 154. he will be fighting majority at 154 and 160.

Floyd is getting bigger and stronger for a reason. look at him vs baldomir then him vs Ortiz.
        you think floyd last fight at 147 was against ortiz?

Comment

when kirkland beats molina, then beats one other good opponent at 154 id love to see a mayweather kirkland fight at 154

Comment

Floyd is not confident enough of his abilities which is a bit dissapointing really. If he had more faith in his abilities we would see the best of Floyd. Hed sign to fight Sergio in a heartbeat.

SRL came out of retirement to fight Hagler. When is FLoyd going to try and match the greats of yesteryears? Plays it safe all the time Flod.

Of course you can fight Sergio. Let sergio weigh 160 and you weight 156, no problemo.

Comment

yup... because he's not using steroids if he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                Wess is a Floyd fan Kev, so he knows that. But in essence we are talking and discussing Martinez, so while he may not have clarified it I bet you this is what hes implying, someone who can fight with tons of size. Even when I commented on his comment I agreed as well as its implied skill must be there. Hell we all saw Rick Ross large ass looking scared....

Martines with his size (and yes he can fight) would be a very difficult damn near impossible task at 160 imo.... But if somehow Floyd pulled that off, that would be crazy.....
                I know he's a Floyd fan, Wess is on my buddylist on here.

Just pointing out you also need the style to beat Floyd, not only being 190 pounds. But I see what he meant now.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  yup... because he's not using steroids if he does that.
                  Dumb sarcastic post from a dumb ass.

If you're going to be sarcastic, at least make some ****ing sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    lol he can't even fight a midget. Anyway he can always Flip his testimony again haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      lol he can't even fight a midget. Anyway he can always Flip his testimony again haha!
                      Let it go dude and get over your insecurity that Pac is overrated as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X