No announcement yet.

101-5..... 90 big wins by way of knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
    It shows how pathetic the brothers are when you need to group their stats together to show how great 'they' are.

They are two DIFFERENT fighters.

Vitali had to let his younger brother fight the guy(Byrd) who he couldn't beat.

Wlad had to let his older brother fight the guy(sanders) who he couldn't beat.

PATHETIC. If they were legit champs they wouldn't need to tag team guys to get a win over them, they would handle each others losses on their own.

Lennox Lewis did. He beat every guy he ever faced. He avenged his defeats, the Klitschkos did not.

The Klitschkos are not one single entity. They are two complete different fighters and you cant just jump all their accomplishments together.

That would be like grouping the accomlishments of the Marquez brothers. Then people could go "Marquez" is the greatest p4p fighters in the 21st century.

Or hell why not group together all the accomplishments of the Spinks family. "Spinks" would be the GOAT.... Beat Muhammad Ali, Larry Holmes, Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Dwight Muhammad Qawi, Ricardo Mayorga, Zab Judah.... Unidsputed Welterweight champion of the world, Light middleweight champion of the world, Unidsputed Crusierweight champion of the world and Heavyweight champion of the world.

Spinks's >>>> Klitschkos
    Lol at The Stink's family going up against the brother's. I'll take two of the brothers over Michael (frightened of Iron Mike) Stinks & Leon Stinks & let Cory jab his way in & i guarantee all 3 would be knocked out in 4 rds like Mormeck.

Comment

lol nah vitali didn't look like a fighter ready to quit but HE DID look like a fighter that would have lost a eye and went into severe brain damage and coma lol.

Also you are dumb as fuk, a prime Lewis would not even had gone 6 rounds with Vitali to brutalize that eye and tko him, a prime Lewis would have knocked him the **** out. That upper cut Lewis landed if that was a ****ing prime lewis uppercut vitali would have died. Lewis was fat as **** and slow as **** in his very last fight AND VITALI STILL CAN'T KNOCK HIM OUT IDIOT.

Also 14000 ignorant fans booing lennox lewis in AMERICA. out of the 14000 13900 didn't know who the **** vitali was OR IS. and 99% of them wanted to boo Lewis because Lewis crushed their american idol tyson (almost as hard as he crushed vitalis face)

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
        I'm a huge Klitschko fan too, I never said they were inferior in any way so calm the fuk down. I am a realest though , prime tyson vs K bros will be a very tough task for TYSON, and he will not be considered a favorite as most people claim.

But let's be realistic Wlad is a ****ing poor man's lewis and prime lewis is actually a favorite against prime vitali. i mean unless your a troll or a idiot, Prime Lewis beats both K BROS easily. Actually if that was 2004 wlad who fought fat faded Lewis, lewis would have knocked Wlad the **** out.

As to the claims Vitali would NOT have suffered severe brain and eye damage if that fight had continued, its just foolish and lacking in common sense. He was seriously ****ed up and the amount of blood he was losing could have fed the entire cast of twilight for a week.
        Nice try.. joff... now we know you're like Derek Chisora.. swinging both ways... playa.

As for your notion that 258 lbs of Lewis torque behind his uppercut is less potent than a Lewis uppercut with less weight behind it.. let's just say is beyond ludicrous.. Vitali is ko proof... his shoulder comes out of his socket.. his face gets slashed like FREDDY kRUGER bUT THAT JAW is crack proof & please don't give me that pele reid bs... it took a freakin' kick to bring Vitali down.. a punch will never do the job... But two punches MORE THAN DID THE JOB ON LENNY & THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE!
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 03-04-2012, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Does that look like a fighter who is ready to surrender anything or does it look like a fighter who is ready to take you to hell's bells & back until you're knocked out..
          It looks like a fighter that just got stopped and was lucky he didn't get killed or permanently damaged in the ring.

Comment

you realize these kind of threads only turn ppl off the k bros right? your basicly just reminding ppl of how badly the division sucks, the klitschkos deserve credit for their ability but these numbers have more to do with their oposition that anything.

look at mormeck, he had most of his career at 175 and always looked tiny even at 200lbs. he was the smallest guy out of the top CWs and i just remember being in total disbelief when i heard he was moving up to HW in the first place. his natural weight isnt a pound over 185.

in his last fight against ibragimov he looked terrible, they both did. i thought they should both retire, instead he takes a long lay off and fights the best HW in teh world. not only was it a prime fighter vs a shot fighter but a huge HW against a fighter who wasnt even a full fledged CW.

and after that when ppl are depressed with the state of the division you come in here with your pointless figures. who gives a ****? look how easily mormeck got inside against wlad, look at all the holding and extended left arms in his face. wlad didnt even look good he was just in there against a guy who had no buisness fighting for a HW title.

the klitschkos are great, dont get me wrong. they are two of the best HWs of all time. but their dominance has as much to do with their oposition as their skills. put holmes, ali or loius in this era and they wouldnt lose a fight. hell remove the k bros and replace them with razor ruddock, tommy morrison, michael moorer, jimmy young, jerry quarry or prime david tua etc in this era and they would be dominant champions too.

Comment

Nice try.. joff... now we know you're like Derek Chisora.. swinging both ways... playa.

As for your notion that 258 lbs of Lewis torque behind his uppercut is less potent than a Lewis uppercut with less weight behind it.. let's just say is beyond ludicrous.. Vitali is ko proof... his shoulder comes out of his socket.. his face gets slashed like FREDDY kRUGER bUT THAT JAW is crack proof & please don't give me that pele reid bs... it took a freakin' kick to bring Vitali down.. a punch will never do the job... But two punches MORE THAN DID THE JOB ON LENNY & THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE!
              Wrong. How hard someone hits is more to do with the motion, timing and how smoothly you can do it rather than the weight behind it, the more you throw a punch the more conditioned you are to throw it again and better. Fighters in camp are supposed to to go through the motions and get there punches flowing more smoothly, lennox was overweight and sloppy in that fight. He didn't look like he put in much of a training camp. Also the extra weight slows his punch down.

Comment

The brother's have 19 successful title defenses in a row. Joe Louis holds the record of consecutive/successful title defenses with 25. With that being said.. the brother's are ONLY 2 short of the record for consecutive championship victories with 23 straight championship fights won.
                What's the big idea? Surely you are not taking the records of TWO fighters, as if they were ONE fighter so that you can make a false match with Louis' record. I like the Klitschkos' but in the interests of facts, you are well off the road. That aounds like a silly kid who can't add 1+1.

Hero worship can really become plain craziness. Still, if it makes you happy..........

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  What's the big idea? Surely you are not taking the records of TWO fighters, as if they were ONE fighter so that you can make a false match with Louis' record. I like the Klitschkos' but in the interests of facts, you are well off the road. That aounds like a silly kid who can't add 1+1.

Hero worship can really become plain craziness. Still, if it makes you happy..........
                  As a matter of fact, that is EXACTLY what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                    lol nah vitali didn't look like a fighter ready to quit but HE DID look like a fighter that would have lost a eye and went into severe brain damage and coma lol.

Also you are dumb as fuk, a prime Lewis would not even had gone 6 rounds with Vitali to brutalize that eye and tko him, a prime Lewis would have knocked him the **** out. That upper cut Lewis landed if that was a ****ing prime lewis uppercut vitali would have died. Lewis was fat as **** and slow as **** in his very last fight AND VITALI STILL CAN'T KNOCK HIM OUT IDIOT.

Also 14000 ignorant fans booing lennox lewis in AMERICA. out of the 14000 13900 didn't know who the **** vitali was OR IS. and 99% of them wanted to boo Lewis because Lewis crushed their american idol tyson (almost as hard as he crushed vitalis face)
                    By the time Lewis and Tyson fought, Tyson had stopped being an "idol" for about 15 years. Yoy are talking nonsense. Also, other that looking bad in closeups the cut Klitschko got was not hampering his fighting capabilities. Also the fight was not stopped because of that cut, no matter what lazy journalists say. If you search for the reason the DOCTOR gave for having the fight stopped, you'll find that it was because he thought that Klitschko's EYELID nerves had been cut and couldn't work, because Klitschko tilted his head to look when the doctor spoke to him. It's all documented, and besides, I remember the fight very well. I have the video.

The doctor, who had made a mistake, later gave 3 different reasons why he stopped the fight, not one of which was the eyebrow gash. One was "Klitschko wasn't responsive, so I stopped the fight".

However, when Klitschko found out that the fight he was winning had been stopped against him, he was raging, and you can see, in any picture you want to look at, that BOTH eyes were wide open, and he kept repeating over and over.."I can see, I can see very well"...

The doctor just made a mistake.

Comment

Jimmy, you're a Klitschko lunatic, so I want to ask you a question that has long puzzled me. I'm sure you've seen the Lewis-Klitschko fight, over and over, maybe 20 times. I'm sure you've seen and read every interview and every comment by the doctor who had the fight stopped. So WHY have you never even mentioned the TRUE fact that the doctor had the fight stopped because he thought that the nerve governing the opening and closing of Klitschko's EYELID had been severed, and Klitschko thus couldn't open that eye, and was functionally blind in that eye.

Now this is exactly what the doctor said, and this was his reason for stopping the fight, and you, I and millions more KNOW that there was nothing the matter with the nerve of Klitschko's eyelid; that the doctor had made a foolish mistake, and stolen away the title which had been in Klitschko's grasp.

The verbatim comments from the doctor are also on the internet, apart from the V interviews he gave about it. You're full of reams and reams of info and statistics about Klitschko but....

Again, why have you never spoken about this??

Comment

Working...
                      X