Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd ain't for Legacy only for money and easy, winnable fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarloS04 View Post
    Floyd fought the best to get to the top. Then at the top he can do wtf he wants.
    Ruthless.
    like beat women then go to jail

Comment

Originally posted by MarloS04 View Post
      Floyd fought the best to get to the top. Then at the top he can do wtf he wants.
      Ruthless.
      hehe ruthless aye. Ok

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
        like beat women then go to jail
        you forgot steals too

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Floyd didn't bring up Ali, Bob Costas brought up Ali's name. Floyd only pointed out the damage Ali took by continuing to fight when he was well past his prime. I respect Ali for what he did to the sport but do not act like he was a perfect man, the guy was more hated than Floyd is now. Ali disrespected the Likes of Joe Louis and Joe Frazier and only apologized for the things he said years later.

Of course Floyd wants to be considered great but not at the risk of his health. Self preservation is in the DNA of every human being on this planet. That is why we eat, sleep, and F()CK. Stop acting like Mayweather is the only boxer to ever fight primarily for himself and his family. Bro, all boxers fight for themselves first!
          To be great is to test yourself to all the obstacles along the way. Ali is a good example of what greatness is all about. To be Ali is what greatness is all about. Floyd calling himself the greatest is an insult to the great man.

"ali gave the fans what they wanted and look what happened, he fought the fights the fans wanted, and look what happened, uhh uhh not for me, i dont wanna get beat up, so i'll continue to avoid anyone legit and fight has-beens"

-money may

If Floyd is thinking about his health, and doubting his skill that he might die in there because as he said boxing is a deadly sport, then floyd has no business in the ring in the first place. It is a signal he should hang it up. He should retire.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            To be great is to test yourself to all the obstacles along the way. Ali is a good example of what greatness is all about. To be Ali is what greatness is all about. Floyd calling himself the greatest is an insult to the great man.

"ali gave the fans what they wanted and look what happened, he fought the fights the fans wanted, and look what happened, uhh uhh not for me, i dont wanna get beat up, so i'll continue to avoid anyone legit and fight has-beens"

-money may
            Arguing with you is like arguing with a wall. Its completely pointless. Who hasn't Floyd tested himself against exactly? The only man you can say he hasn't fought is Pacquiao but Pac and Bob Arum seem to be less interested in that fight than Floyd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Arguing with you is like arguing with a wall. Its completely pointless. Who hasn't Floyd tested himself against exactly? The only man you can say he hasn't fought is Pacquiao but Pac and Bob Arum seem to be less interested in that fight than Floyd lol.
              No you are just blinded by your mad love for Floyd. we all know here your a *****. Remove the horse blinders and you might see the light. It ain't too late yet
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-04-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                No you are jut blinded by your mad love for Floyd. we all know here your a *****. Remove the horse blinders and you might see the light. It ain't too late yet
                Aww come on Spoon! I thought we had this figured out already..

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Aww come on Spoon! I thought we had this figured out already..
                  Geez spelling bee strikes again lol ok sorry about that English teacher lol.. The things I have to put up in this forum.

I'm sorry is like Jar Jar Binks, very unnecessary in an Epic Starwars saga lol

Comment

Is Floyd dVcking Pac again.. So what else is new..lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      hehe ruthless aye. Ok
                      Yes, ruthless. Not as a fighter, but as a selfish guy who gets what he wants.
                      Love him or hate him Mutha****er is in control of his business.

Comment

Working...
                      X