Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct From Floyd's Mouth...(On fighting Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
    Read what Floyd said carefully. He was not referring to how long he wants to fight. He was pointing to what happened to Ali because, according to Floyd, the fans and the people pushed him to fights he should not have been involved with.
    This means only one thing, no one can push Floyd into a fight with Pac. He is concerned about his health. He does not want to end up like Ali.
    Taken out of context again. Costas directly asked him if he wanted to avoid the Pacquiao fight and he directly answered it. Ali ended up like that cause he took too much punches to his head and Floyd was refeering to people wanting to see him fight more aggressively. I hope for your sake youre only 11 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
      1. Cotto is from Puerto Rico
      2. If most of the PPV buys were for Cotto, then he would have been the one with the bigger purse
      3. NY Times is a good paper mainly for Wall Street? What?
      4. The sources you provided got their info from the source itself. If you're choosing to not believe Floyd and the finances stated in the NY Times article, then you should also not believe what Top Rank and Arum state. Both of the info is coming from the original source
      Cotto is from Puerto Rico...really...wow thanks for pointing this out...and to think the whole time i thought he was Irish! heheheeeeee wtf does that have to do with anything.
      yeah ill put more faith in forbs than NY times paper. Do you live in NY? Have you ever?
      You speculate to much...who said anything about Top Rank? Or Arum. You dont now where anyone got there source from. If you think that the same can be same said for Ny times getting their info from floyd,...the biggest liar on the face of the earth!
      You still have YET to provide any facts to any of your points! How about a link to this NY times write up!
      provide your link or be on blast for being full of ****!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        you cant count alts as fans!
        Even *******s like yourself are Floyd fans. He is the main fighter that you guys choose to fight your hero. The only 2 boxers *******s know are Manny and Floyd. You guys even seem to hate Floyd more than you like Manny. More money in his pocket if you ask me.

Comment

Cotto is from Puerto Rico...really...wow thanks for pointing this out...and to think the whole time i thought he was Irish! heheheeeeee wtf does that have to do with anything.
          yeah ill put more faith in forbs than NY times paper. Do you live in NY? Have you ever?
          You speculate to much...who said anything about Top Rank? Or Arum. You dont now where anyone got there source from. If you think that the same can be same said for Ny times getting their info from floyd,...the biggest liar on the face of the earth!
          You still have YET to provide any facts to any of your points! How about a link to this NY times write up!
          What about that other guy that lied about the outdoor stadium and a 6 month cut? Is he the second biggest liar on the face of the earth?

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
            Even *******s like yourself are Floyd fans. He is the main fighter that you guys choose to fight your hero. The only 2 boxers *******s know are Manny and Floyd. You guys even seem to hate Floyd more than you like Manny. More money in his pocket if you ask me.
            wow this is probably the dumbest thing any poster can say...Do you really realize how ignorant your post sounds? You dont do you? We want Floyd to fight Manny sooooo bad not for money, but so Manny can beat the **** out of this fraud bum. And please grow up with the whole" You *******s only know Manny and Floyd" thing...lol you dont understand how ****** you make yourself look do you? And the in bold part...come on man, that was very lame and dont make much sense. Arnt you supposed to dislike someone more than you like someone..heheheheheheeeeeee please dont respond. Dont do it to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
              What about that other guy that lied about the outdoor stadium and a 6 month cut? Is he the second biggest liar on the face of the earth?
              Provide your proof or **** off! Ive spent enough time trying to get you to provide a point that you cannot ! You have owed yourself by debating with me. heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

wow this is probably the dumbest thing any poster can say...Do you really realize how ignorant your post sounds? You dont do you? We want Floyd to fight Manny sooooo bad not for money, but so Manny can beat the **** out of this fraud bum. And please grow up with the whole" You *******s only know Manny and Floyd" thing...lol you dont understand how ****** you make yourself look do you? And the in bold part...come on man, that was very lame and dont make much sense. Arnt you supposed to dislike someone more than you like someone..heheheheheheeeeeee please dont respond. Dont do it to yourself
                I was implying youre more obsessed with hating Floyd than focusing on what you like about Manny. Dont blame me if english is not your first language and you didnt understand what i typed. Has Manny's cut healed yet? What about Bob's stadium, did he begin construction on it yet?

Comment

How does Cinco de Mayo help Cotto? You think all spanish speaking people celebrate the same holidays? I'm Mexican-American, and I don't even celebrate Cinco de Mayo. So why in the world would Cotto fans be into Cinco De Mayo? And you're the one that brought up Top Rank and Pacquiao. How do you think Forbes get their info? They get it from Bob Arum. The same way how the New York Times piece get their info from Floyd Mayweather.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/17/sp...pagewanted=all

Unbeaten Boxer Pioneers Ways to Make Money Hand Over Fist
                  By GREG BISHOP

Comment

Provide your proof or **** off! Ive spent enough time trying to get you to provide a point that you cannot ! You have owed yourself by debating with me. heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    Now you have selective memory. Your hero lied to you and you refuse to believe it.....poor thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                      Read what Floyd said carefully. He was not referring to how long he wants to fight. He was pointing to what happened to Ali because, according to Floyd, the fans and the people pushed him to fights he should not have been involved with.
                      This means only one thing, no one can push Floyd into a fight with Pac. He is concerned about his health. He does not want to end up like Ali.
                      But he has said he wants the fight. He has ever said the fans are pushing him into pacquiao. And Floyd has at least 10 years of fighting to be in the same health state as when ali was fighting Norton or Holmes.
                      Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 03-03-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X