Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct From Floyd's Mouth...(On fighting Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      well now we know what you do on your free time you sick fu7k

Comment

bahahah

what the fuck

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
          I saw the interview and yes you did edit it. Why didnt you put Costas questions also? You tried to make it seem like he said he was afraid to fight Pacquiao when he never said anything along those lines or even suggested anything like that.

Full Interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2MsxXteivM
          I hope you are not another of these dense Floyd fan, because if you are not, you would have listened carefully at 7:18 of the link I provided where it was very clear that Floyd was responding to Costas' statement saying;
          ..."if you don't fight Pacquiao,, then people will say you didn't take the best, the other best.....you need to fight each other."

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            well now we know what you do on your free time you sick fu7k
            Which one are you Pac-Boy??

Comment

Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
              The New York Times isn't just some local media. It's still the face of journalism in the world. I don't think you get what I'm talking about with Cotto. He's the B-side attraction. Is Mayweather not the star? It's like Pacquiao vs Marquez, Marquez is the B-side attraction. Most of the buys are for Pacquiao, just like most of the buys are to see Mayweather fight (whether to see him win or lose is another matter)
              Hes fighting Cotto on cinco de mayo...Most of the PPV buys are for Cotto...not Floyd. Floyds fan base is low on the totem pole. I know The NY times is a good paper...mainly for wall street. But so are most big major city papers. Still the Media aka reporters have been known to stretch the truth. The sources i provided you were backed buy more than several reputable sources . Just the NY times by itself isnt good enough. Coming from some reporter that YOU have YET backed yourself up on. Show link or somethng...prove me wrong. And also prove the other sources wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                You're getting owned in your own thread *******.

Damage control.
                Your response just confirmed what I was afraid of. You are just one pea brained Floyd fan not worth debating with.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Which one are you Pac-Boy??
                  one has to wonder how Mannie Phresh came across little boys dressed as little girls heheheheeeeee.... Hes into Kiddy ****. Sick Mofo.... Hes been exposed

Comment

" That honorary doctorate degree in humanities from the Southwestern University in Cebu City don't mean sqat in the real world, because in the real world when the NSAC paperwork states your only a 7 million dollar guaranteed fighter, that's how your going to be treated as such. Maybe the Philippines should have gave Pacquiao a honorary doctorate degree in economics... ."

The Truck
                    Last edited by TP6 U Snitch; 03-03-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      one has to wonder how Mannie Phresh came across little boys dressed as little girls heheheheeeeee.... Hes into Kiddy ****. Sick Mofo.... Hes been exposed
                      So... are you the tall one or the one getting krunk at :24?

Comment

Working...
                      X