Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct From Floyd's Mouth...(On fighting Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are all just mind games for Floyd. If Pac gave in to his demands, it will just prove that he is the better crowd drawer between the two even though his sales are not as big as it was expected of him and pac is selling more PPVs in the USA. Even brands like Nike are leaning towards Pac because they knew Pac definitely has more PAYING followers than Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
      These are all just mind games for Floyd. If Pac gave in to his demands, it will just prove that he is the better crowd drawer between the two even though his sales are not as big as it was expected of him and pac is selling more PPVs in the USA. Even brands like Nike are leaning towards Pac because they knew Pac definitely has more PAYING followers than Floyd.
      That's not even close to being true. Mayweather is the PPV king.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        That's not even close to being true. Mayweather is the PPV king.
        LOL! Mayweather is the "gate sales" king. But that's because he's buying unsold tickets when he fights. But PPV wise, pac is already #3 in the All-Time List behind delaHoya and Tyson I think. Mayweather is no.4 and he'll never recover, if he'll continue fighting only once a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
          Floyd can say he wants to fight Pac a thousand times. But adding conditions like pac should get only $40m and Floyd keeps the rest and demanding that Pac should get rid of Arum or no fight, are sure indications that he is simply ducking. Nobody in Pac's caliber and situation would agree to that. Those demands are an insult, a ridiculous demand from someone who is trying to squeeze out of this fight and should be considered as to what it really is, a duck move.
          If you are going to dismiss everything Floyd says as a lie then there is no point in debating with you..

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            If you are going to dismiss everything Floyd says as a lie then there is no point in debating with you..
            Two revealing words from Floyd, 'SELF PRESERVATION'.

Comment

Two very revealing words from Floyd, 'SELF PRESERVATION'.

Comment

• Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
                LOL! Mayweather is the "gate sales" king. But that's because he's buying unsold tickets when he fights. But PPV wise, pac is already #3 in the All-Time List behind delaHoya and Tyson I think. Mayweather is no.4 and he'll never recover, if he'll continue fighting only once a year.
                Incorrect once again. You have no sources or anything to back your claims.

Mayweather > Pac in PPV and gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                  Two very revealing words from Floyd, 'SELF PRESERVATION'.
                  Do you really REALLY think that Floyd right now, who has never been in a "war" is at the same health state as Ali when he fought Holmes? It could be 10 years from now and Floyd would still be in a better condition then Ali. With that being said Floyd has no reason to worry about his health by fighting Pacquiao. Don't take my word for it ask Marquez, ask Shane. A guy who can move has nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddoes View Post
                    Sure resort to telling me im mad because i just owned you. I have no reason to be mad i just made you realize youre stupid.
                    you couldnt own me on my worst day heheheheeee ill smash ou in any debat num nuts heheheeeeee youre two easy....next!
                    Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Dan Rafael is a great boxing source dude what are you smoking

I think you're just a tad bit bitter that ESPN has Floyd @ #1 pound for pound.
                    Dan is a moron. I don't pay attention to who ESPN has #1. Ive been with Ring all my life. Yeah i can see putting someone #1 that hasnt fought but 5 times in a decade... and hasnt accomplished **** within the last decade...HEHEH I wouldnt put to much stock into what they say! Just like some people dont like Larry...Dan is disliked too. If you like that chump..that you.. i think hes a noob!
                    Im gonna go take a **** now... I mean im going to take a Floyd and wipe my Roger hehe

Comment

Do you really REALLY think that Floyd right now, who has never been in a "war" is at the same health state as Ali when he fought Holmes? It could be 10 years from now and Floyd would still be in a better condition then Ali. With that being said Floyd has no reason to worry about his health by fighting Pacquiao. Don't take my word for it ask Marquez, ask Shane. A guy who can move has nothing to worry about.
                      Do you really know why Floyd has never been in a real war?
                      Here, read carefully the CONFESSION of a true blue cherrypicker:

"... At the end of the day, Floyd has to be happy, because when your career is over, when everything is said and done, I have to be happy and I have to be comfortable.
                      NOW LOOK AT THE ALI SITUATION. WHEN ALI CAN ALL TRADE IT ALL IN...ONE AGAIN, WHEN FANS AND THE PEOPLE WERE PUSHING HIM TO GET INTO THE FIGHTS HE SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN INVOLVED WITH. SO GUESS WHAT, THEY PUSHED HIM. THEY WANTED TO SEE WHAT THEY WANTED, AND THAT"S NOT WHAT ALI WANTED. IF ALI CAN TRADE IT IN RIGHT NOW, FOR HIS HEALTH, HE WOULD."

In other words, Floyd has been adhering and believing in this mantra; DON'T FIGHT ANYONE WHO COULD POSE A RISK TO YOUR HEALTH.

Now we know why why Floyd ducked so many fighters, who in their prime, could have erased his 0, or could have damaged him physically, or both.

Comment

Working...
                      X