Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Chisora taking it to Vitali for 12 rounds >>>>> Haye running like a little b1tch and moaning about his toe against Wlad :cool9:

you haters are something else, arguing over how fighters lose to klitschkos. chirora sucks, he's what 15-3 and he acts like a jackass. I guess if that's what you consider an all time great, whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Having a tune up is fine if necessary.

But, this level is out of the question. Especially when the title is on the line.

Secondly, I didn't say Wlad is expected to fight a legit challenge every single fight.

I said; "Surely, no one expects Wlad to get credit for this win?"
      Well no, he doesn't. But he shouldn't be overly criticised either. He did what he had to do against an overmatched punchbag. It's over. Let's move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by nomadman View Post
        Well no, he doesn't. But he shouldn't be overly criticised either. He did what he had to do against an overmatched punchbag. It's over. Let's move on.

now you lamebrains are trying to say Wlad lost a fight that he actully won by knockout?!?!!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          now you lamebrains are trying to say Wlad lost a fight that he actully won by knockout?!?!!?
          What are you going on about?

Comment

you haters are something else, arguing over how fighters lose to klitschkos. chirora sucks, he's what 15-3 and he acts like a jackass. I guess if that's what you consider an all time great, whatever
            Where did I state that he's an ATG? :thinking9: He's just another scrub in an era filled with scubs.....but at least he's a scrub that actually TRIED to win instead of running up a white flag that the other scrubs that the Klits have fought :jerk0ff9: I'll take a scrub who tries over a scrub who punks out any day.

Poet

Comment

Where did I state that he's an ATG? :thinking9: He's just another scrub in an era filled with scubs.....but at least he's a scrub that actually TRIED to win instead of running up a white flag that the other scrubs that the Klits have fought :jerk0ff9: I'll take a scrub who tries over a scrub who punks out any day.

Poet

And ill take Wladimir Klitschko, the champ to beat them all. Whither they try or not.

Comment

That was the David Haye "fight" :cool9:

Comment

And ill take Wladimir Klitschko, the champ to beat them all. Whither they try or not.
                  You mean like he did on this occasion? >>>>>

Comment

Comment

You mean like he did on this occasion? >>>>>

Ya like Joe Louis getting KO'd by Schmeling and Marciano.

Comment

Working...
                      X