Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Lopez, Chelo, Arroyo in Fantastic Shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido and Juanma look like they are in fantastic shape. Hopefully this will translate into a great fight.

Juanma gym mates look equally as in shape. Looks like it was a team effort to get that way

Comment

JuaMa looks in good shape.Almost like the old days

Comment

It doesn't matter how cut Lopez is, he still has a weak chin. Salido wins in similar fashion again. Hopefully they have have a better referee this time so no one complains about the stoppage. Even though I thought the ref saved him from taking any unnecessary punishment. There was no way Lopez was going to turn that fight around.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          You gonna give props if Salido wins again?
          ofcourse I will give props IF salido wins. those of you saying juanma is going to get stopped again seem to have selective memory. Juanma has destroyed better fighters than salido. juanma by KO this is juanma at the top of his game, this huanma will kill salido. Y'all mut've forgot!!!juanma wiped his a$$ with ponce deleon that lasted 12 with gamboa, and now you are all gonna say that juanma at his best aint going to murder salido that stopped by gamboa hahahahah yeahhhh keep hating and dreaming

Comment

Correct me if I'm worng

But why are people saying Junma lost because he was not in shape the last time?

Juanma was in shape, what happened was that Salido took his best shots and he did not know what to do with the pressure of the Mexican.
            We have to remember that Salido has fought all the way up to 140 lbs and can take really goo shots. Another shoot out in Puerto Rico and the coin it's in the air.

Comment

Lopez still has a shot to be a real force from 126-135 in his career. I just feel he was a little over hype prior to being KO'd by Salido. I never felt Lopez would have beaten Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by 1981boxing View Post
                ofcourse I will give props IF salido wins. those of you saying juanma is going to get stopped again seem to have selective memory. Juanma has destroyed better fighters than salido. juanma by KO this is juanma at the top of his game, this huanma will kill salido. Y'all mut've forgot!!!juanma wiped his a$$ with ponce deleon that lasted 12 with gamboa, and now you are all gonna say that juanma at his best aint going to murder salido that stopped by gamboa hahahahah yeahhhh keep hating and dreaming
                The Ponce fight was stopped in the 8th because of a cut due to clash of heads. Mtagwa was stopped in 2 against Gamboa and Mtagwa almost ko Lopez.
                And Salido is by far the best fw Lopez has faced. Lopez's best win is Ponce and that was at 122. Marquez was faded when he faced him and 126 isn't a good weight for Marquez anyways. Salido might not be the best but he's a good solid fighter. The only people that have beat Salido box and keep their range against him. Marquez and Gamboa were smart, because they didn't exchange with Salido. Lopez doesn't have that much boxing ability he will end up on the wrong end of a exchange with Salido.

Comment

that Chelo guy, I dunno how he can cut 7 lbs, he looks pretty ripped n ready already.

Comment

I agree with you, you broke it down.

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    The Ponce fight was stopped in the 8th because of a cut due to clash of heads. Mtagwa was stopped in 2 against Gamboa and Mtagwa almost ko Lopez.
                    And Salido is by far the best fw Lopez has faced. Lopez's best win is Ponce and that was at 122. Marquez was faded when he faced him and 126 isn't a good weight for Marquez anyways. Salido might not be the best but he's a good solid fighter. The only people that have beat Salido box and keep their range against him. Marquez and Gamboa were smart, because they didn't exchange with Salido. Lopez doesn't have that much boxing ability he will end up on the wrong end of a exchange with Salido.
                    I couldnt have said it better, you really broke it down. Salido will finish juama this time, Juama looked like crap last fight he had, Salido will tap that glass chin once again.

Comment

He lost to salido because it was a 50/50 fight. All the rest of his fights you knew he was going to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X