Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko=the only HW Champ who reigned for 7 years without being knocked down!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Fantastic

There is no way in ****ing hell vitali would have won that fight. Comparing it to Pac Marquez is beyond ignorant of you and a insult to intelligent thinkers.
    Look at the state of his face man, just look at the state of his face. Like wtf is wrong with people who think Vitali actually would have won that fight if it went on. I'm a big Vitali fan but come on if the fight was not stopped there is a 100% chance one of the following would have happened

1- Vitali gets knocked the **** out between rounds 6-9 because even a fat old faded Lewis would not have missed that big of a gash, he would have repeatly jabbed vitali to open the wound more and more. Vitali was clearly going half blind you can tell the way he blinks and attempts to avoid the big rights but was no longer successful.

2- Vitali gets knocked the **** out and suffers huge damage to his brain and end up Gerald Mcellen

3- Vitali gets knocked the **** out, suffers huge damage to his brain and end up going blind as well as deaf.

Vitali is a all time great fighter, but let's calm down here and stop pretending he would have survived even a faded Lewis with that big of a wound, especially so close to his eye.

Comment

• also what is this bull about 'proving this current HW division is bad' stuff. You don't need to prove what is common sense.

For those of you who watch the NBA, the center position is currently dominated by 1 person, Dwight Howard. Everyone else is leagues behind because the center position atm is the worse of any basketball era. You don't need to PROVE anything, people can tell the difference between Andrew Bynum and Alonzo Mourning David Robinson Wilt Chamberlein lol. Just like boxing fans should be able to tell the difference between Chris Nightmare Aerrola and Riddick Bowe. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        You have been owned too many times on this forum. Jabs is your ultimate nemesis. I have lost count the amount of times he's destroyed you.

Tyson was the first to stop Holmes. You could liken Holmes' state at that time to Lewis' when he demolished your boy at his peak.

Yet the question still remains. You have clearly not mentioned names to back up their 'ATG' status. The fact is, you never will.

Furthermore, to use Povetkin with a 100-0 record is even more laughable.

Wow a Holmes coming a 2 year lay off and OLD.
        That's your ATG material?

Did you even see the Lewis vs Vitali fight? I bet you didn't. LMAO @ Domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by polarcub View Post
          @Fantastic

There is no way in ****ing hell vitali would have won that fight. Comparing it to Pac Marquez is beyond ignorant of you and a insult to intelligent thinkers.
          Look at the state of his face man, just look at the state of his face. Like wtf is wrong with people who think Vitali actually would have won that fight if it went on. I'm a big Vitali fan but come on if the fight was not stopped there is a 100% chance one of the following would have happened

1- Vitali gets knocked the **** out between rounds 6-9 because even a fat old faded Lewis would not have missed that big of a gash, he would have repeatly jabbed vitali to open the wound more and more. Vitali was clearly going half blind you can tell the way he blinks and attempts to avoid the big rights but was no longer successful.

2- Vitali gets knocked the **** out and suffers huge damage to his brain and end up Gerald Mcellen

3- Vitali gets knocked the **** out, suffers huge damage to his brain and end up going blind as well as deaf.

Vitali is a all time great fighter, but let's calm down here and stop pretending he would have survived even a faded Lewis with that big of a wound, especially so close to his eye.
          hahahaha Intelligent thinkers in this place is rare. Vitali wanted to fight on. Boxers have fought with broken jaws, arms, hands, etc.

100% SERIOUSLY?? You're Ms. Cleo now?

Lewis was already tired by the 4th round.

Comment

• Lennox Lewis always looks tired as hell, dont mean anything. Go look at all his fights, against Briggs Lewis looked like he was gonna die when Briggs(the prime version) hit him with some big shots and he went flying across the ring.. Lennox still ended up ktfo out of him putting him to the ground numerous times. BTW Vitali can't even knock old faded Briggs down once lol.... Against Bruno Lennox was hit with so many punches, and his mouth was wide open and breathing hard by the SECOND ROUND, he still managed to knock the fuk out of Bruno.

Also I just watched Lennox vs Vitali again... That ROUND ONE. COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY. So technically you can even say it's 3-3 not 4-2 to Vitali. lol.

LENNOX also might seriously have a ATG CHIN, or Vitali's power is baby ****. Most likely Lennox got a very underrated chin because he got hit with monster shots and never came close to getting knocked down. When you see a old faded fighter you go TAKE IT and knock him the fuk out, like Tyson did against Holmes.
            Last edited by polarcub; 03-02-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Wow a Holmes coming a 2 year lay off and OLD.
              That's your ATG material?

Did you even see the Lewis vs Vitali fight? I bet you didn't. LMAO @ Domination.
              Holmes is one of the ATG's. Tyson also beat Razor Ruddock twice who is better than anything your boyfriend has beaten and an old Tyson went two rounds extra against Lewis than your boyfriend did in his peak. Bruno, Spinks and Bonecrusher Smith are all fighters who were World champions and are head and shoulders better than anything your Klit has beaten. Each and every one of those said fighters starches through the Klits resumes with astonishing ease.

You've dodged the question a multitude of times. Tell me who your boyfriend has beaten that has any ATG status??

I'm all ears with anticipation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthspeaker View Post
                he fought damn good fighters like Haye, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Byrd...
                actually in my opinion better fighters then most of the bums Joe Louis fought during his long reign.
                Louis fought every #1 contender for 25 years bar two, those two got lucky that Joe was in the army.

He also fought every HW champion between Sharkey and Marciano, and some of the LHW champions.

He fought plenty of good heavyweights. The 'bum of the month' club was coined because he made them look like they were, not because they actually were. Not unlike the reputation some of Wlad's competition gets. As you pointed out there were good fighters amongst them, but Wlad and Louis just make them all look like amateurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  You've dodged the question a multitude of times. Tell me who your boyfriend has beaten that has any ATG status??

I'm all ears with anticipation.
                  Ah! But then they com up with THESE gems >>>>>

Comment

• Found this one today >>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Ah! But then they com up with THESE gems >>>>>
                      So true Bro.

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Found this one today >>>>>

Comment

Working...