No announcement yet.

What % of PPV does Pacquiao get

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    Oh you're part of the *****s peds expert team...we get it.
    No i'm not. I just wonder how one justifies such ridiculous responses. But its cool. Enjoy Manny vs Bradley, enjoy floyd being in jail, watch manny JMM 4 in November, have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
      who gives a crap?

pac-floyd should be 50-50.

what pac keeps out of his 50 ain't floyd's problem.
      this

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      First *****s were Peds expert

Than they became lawyer

Than hand wrap expert

Now they're accountant money expert
      and that

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        common theme with floyd and his *****s. wouldve, couldve shouldve
        Ok. so you don't think he will either. well have a good day. remember if its wearing a collar its not dinner.

Comment

You need to stop listening to Floyd. Manny got a 22 million dollar guarantee for his last fight, plus millions more off the back-end. Common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            for all you *****s, here's your favorite hype blogger Ben Thompson's dissection of manny's purse in his last fight, which he estimated to be about $25M.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content11641.html

now can you all STFU?!?!

great article! but if you read it you would have seen that mannys ppv with marquez generated 25 million dollars. also i didnt see how much he had to pay marquez. i doubt manny got 25 million. read the WHOLE ARTICLE

Comment

Originally posted by hbonnie21 View Post
              great article! but if you read it you would have seen that mannys ppv with marquez generated 25 million dollars. also i didnt see how much he had to pay marquez. i doubt manny got 25 million. read the WHOLE ARTICLE
              you have trouble reading?

"Although we have yet to hear the final dollar amount that 1.4 million buys amounted to, we can assume that, at a price of $54.95 per buy, the total was roughly $77 million."

now where the **** did you get "mannys ppv with marquez generated 25 million dollars"?

Comment

Floyd who is known for his greed of money avoided the most lucrative fight in his part-time career. He and his *****s have also been predicting that he'll school Pac in the ring. Mayweather is also the guy who kept saying, "if Pac takes the test, we'll have a fight." Tuned out that it was all an act.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  No i'm not. I just wonder how one justifies such ridiculous responses. But its cool. Enjoy Manny vs Bradley, enjoy floyd being in jail, watch manny JMM 4 in November, have a good day.
                  Yes you are ...stop hiding your identity.

Comment

Floyd: I'm not going to get in the ring with that Asian midget monster, not even at any cost. I'm an American and America should stand by me .

Comment

who cares..........

Comment

Working...
                      X