No announcement yet.

What % of PPV does Pacquiao get

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    he gets more than a 7m guarantee, I suggest you read fat dans blogs or pacs advisor who explain his earnings

for example floyds guarantee for ortiz was like 18m...while officially it was more so like 22m

the guarantee relates to the state of nevada, the amount a promoter must pay with 7-14 days to the fighter, pacs guarantees are around the 22m mark now as well, he gets 7-8m officially within two weeks and the rest about two weeks later plus ppv bonus and so on

No doubt *****s will ignore this post and think they still know everything....just read up on it guys, not too hard to find the reasoning
    Are you sure...these *****s are accountant experts and they know what they're saying.

Comment

I don't really care about all the money and the figures, they're of no interest to me because I'm not seeing a dime (I'm actually putting up my own money to see the fights).

But I can see why Floyd is acting the way he is, too much money at stake and Floyd doesn't want to see a man he despises get a huge chunk of it. I'm sure he'd have no problem sharing most of it with Pacquiao, it's Arum he doesn't want digging his hand in the jockpot. It's pretty pathetic that Arum is the one holding up the fight, he's NOT a fighter he only works for them.

Comment

for all you *****s, here's your favorite hype blogger Ben Thompson's dissection of manny's purse in his last fight, which he estimated to be about $25M.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content11641.html

now can you all STFU?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          for all you *****s, here's your favorite hype blogger Ben Thompson's dissection of manny's purse in his last fight, which he estimated to be about $25M.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content11641.html

now can you all STFU?!?!
          If he got $25 mil then $40 mil should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            If he got $25 mil then $40 mil should be ok.
            you ARE that dumb aren't you? did floyd ever make $50mil? no. so he should've accepted pac's offer per your ******ed logic.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I don't really care about all the money and the figures, they're of no interest to me because I'm not seeing a dime (I'm actually putting up my own money to see the fights).

But I can see why Floyd is acting the way he is, too much money at stake and Floyd doesn't want to see a man he despises get a huge chunk of it. I'm sure he'd have no problem sharing most of it with Pacquiao, it's Arum he doesn't want digging his hand in the jockpot. It's pretty pathetic that Arum is the one holding up the fight, he's NOT a fighter he only works for them.
              ^^^^

First it was,"Take The Test"!

Then it became,"PAC Deserve Less"!

Then,"Where's The Staduim"!

Now it's,"PAC Must Leave Arum"!

Comment

you ARE that dumb aren't you? did floyd ever make $50mil? no. so he should've accepted pac's offer per your ******ed logic.
                Slow down there...these *****s are accountant money experts, they know what they're doing .

Comment

Wow I guess $40 mil isn't ok. Here's the difference: floyd while you are correct hasn't made $50 mil he likely will against cotto (should they sell 1.4+ mill ppv's which seems doable). I don't think Manny sees $40 mil with Bradley. Do you?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    ^^^^

First it was,"Take The Test"!

Then it became,"PAC Deserve Less"!

Then,"Where's The Staduim"!

Now it's,"PAC Must Leave Arum"!
                    There is no way you can justify "I'm afraid of needles" or "blood tests weaken me". Thats bull**** and you know it. THats why this fight didn't happen and that will always be the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                      pac earned 22 mil vs jmm 3

25 mil vs cotto

20 mil vs shane

so if you know the total of his purse for all of thse fights, you can compute it easily...

no way he made 25 mill vs cotto that was just after the oscar fight try 10 mill if that, and he didnt get 20 mill for fighting shane and he doesnt get 65 percent of the revenue. bob arumd doesnt give his fighters ppv money thats why floyd and oscar LEFT

Comment

Working...
                      X