Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone worried about Bradley right now?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone worried about Bradley right now?????

I know Bradley will come into the ring and bring is A game against Manny, and even though I still think Manny should and will win, Bradley will give him a tough fight I think........I just get a bad feeling looking at the pictures of Bradley being all smiles with Manny at the press conference they had and everything.

Like another poster said about a week ago, it just doesn't seem like the same "Come break down this wall" type of mentality that Bradley had prior to signing the fight with Manny. I know Tim is a tough fight and will come ready to bring it, I just get a bad feeling.

Anyone else get a bad feeling about that or get worried about Bradley being too friendly with Manny?????
    Last edited by 4Corners; 02-29-2012, 03:40 PM.

I get what you're saying. As a Pac fan I am glad he thinks this will all be friendly lol because he will get the beating of his life BUT I also think he is VERY smart and he will prepare and act accordingly in and outside the ring. I don't expect him to go Clottey, I think he will go the Marquez route. Friendly but business. And I hope it is like that I love seeing Manny in competitive fights. Manny is so great he makes spoils us fans into getting used to him making it look so easy.

Comment

bradley can dominate every round and he wont come close to getting a decision. the lowest result this fight could be would be a MD for pac. bradley probly knows this, and is smilin cuz he is gettin paid finally.

no one beats pac on the cards unless your floyd mayweather, and bradley aint KOin pac, so pac is in a win-win...

Comment

Smiling is nothing. Some of the worst crooks in the world use a smile to make you off your guard.

Some of the worst savage criminals are smilers, hiding their true intent. Come on you should know that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          bradley can dominate every round and he wont come close to getting a decision. the lowest result this fight could be would be a MD for pac. bradley probly knows this, and is smilin cuz he is gettin paid finally.

no one beats pac on the cards unless your floyd mayweather, and bradley aint KOin pac, so pac is in a win-win...
          Or Erik Morales? What is this crap?

Comment

Bradleys going to get his ass kicked for a nice pay day then target the Khan-Peterson winner

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
              Or Erik Morales? What is this crap?
              Come on the Morales fight was before he became a "national icon"

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                Come on the Morales fight was before he became a "national icon"
                well then how come jmm didnt get the decision before "he became a national icon" like morales did? besides jmm who has an argument of deserving a decision? clottey , margarito , mosley who? everyone wants to ***** and moan and make silly excuses.

Comment

Clottey and Mosely behaved in the same manner as Bradley before their fights with Pac so its a little concerning but I agree he will bring his A game unlike the other 2

Comment

Just because someone smiles dont mean nothing. When the bell rings is when all the friendly **** goes out the window! geez

Comment

Working...
                    X