No announcement yet.

This is why pac won't be getting a 50% split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklok View Post
    the hilarity ensues , this *****'s are priceless , can this guys really be dumb ?
    you cant debate what i stated, as i stated everything floyd is saying in his recent talks only i was breaking this down a week prior.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      50-50 period, No just the split but everything including the expenses etc, Everyone of them should put equal money into the fight and take equal money out of the fight, The boxers can then go away and split whatever they want to split with their promoters, managers, trainers etc
      I would have no problem with this, but that would mean that Manny would have to put 10+ million upfront (does he have it??) just as Floyd, or 5 million. I think It would be more because of this event as Floyd puts up 10 million for people like ORTIZ....

But as of right now its silly to ask floyd to split 50/50 and hes investing while Manny's not.

This was the only issue I had, and look Floyd basically is saying everything I am saying after I created this topic. I even posted these issues prior.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT A YEAR AGO FLOYD STATED THERE WAS NO 50/50 SPLIT.....

Comment

Pacquiao's fight with Marquez generated more PPV revenue than Floyd's fight with Ortiz did. /End Thread

Comment

Originally posted by bobby no sex View Post

i believe scott steiner made more sense...

you my friend are a ******. You come on a post and then you state you didnt read it......

Lmao, who you think you foolin bro??????

good i just wasted time from your worthless life..... My lifes mission is complete...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
            Pacquiao's fight with Marquez generated more PPV revenue than Floyd's fight with Ortiz did. /End Thread
            NOTICE THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF MY POST, I STATED AND I QUOTE....

PAC IS NOT A COPROMOTER, THATS WHAT ARUM IS... SO HE WOULDNT BE GETTING A 50% DEAL.... NO HOW NO WAY. AND MARK MAY WORDS HE WILL EVENTUALLY TAKE LESS MONEY..
            NOTICE how Floyd came out and told you guys the same thing in the COSTA INTERVIEW..... (WHICH WAS AFTER WHAT I CREATED THIS POST)

ITS SIMPLE MATHEMATICS

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
              Mayweather really is Money with business dealings
              September 17, 2011

The New York Times reports on the payout Floyd Mayweather is set to .................................................. .................................................. .
              .................................................. .................................................. .
              .................................................. .................................................. .

Did you write all that to convince yourself? ..... because the rest of us are not buying it .... unless you are a die hard Floyd fan that will buy into anything Floyd says.

Think about it hard. Floyd told you to help him push the "Manny take the test and we got a fight"

Now after 2+ years of never mentioning this money thing, he tells you "oh, we can't fight because I want a lot more money"

Comment

manny aint gettting 50/50 cause floyd the coward is scared of a midget

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Did you write all that to convince yourself? ..... because the rest of us are not buying it .... unless you are a die hard Floyd fan that will buy into anything Floyd says.

Think about it hard. Floyd told you to help him push the "Manny take the test and we got a fight"

Now after 2+ years of never mentioning this money thing, he tells you "oh, we can't fight because I want a lot more money"
                  I am not speaking to f@ggots like you per say, but since you commented you must be cruising for a bruising. Links and all are there for you to see and do the math yourself. Now while you seem not to understand what is really going I could care less.

I posted this topic and even post before floyd came out and verified what I was saying... Because I know business...

And since you are a ******* you have a short attention span...

FLOYD TOOK THE 50/50 DEAL OFF THE TABLE OVER A YEAR AGO, WHEN PAC LEFT HIM STANDING WITH NO OPPONENT.... THATS ON RECORD....

I guess since it doesnt fit your agenda, you conveniently forget.... LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                    manny aint gettting 50/50 cause floyd the coward is scared of a midget
                    LMAO BUT I thought manny was the cash cow??? Why is he having to deal with Floyd regarding what hes gonna get?? LMAO!!!

Comment

Its a true statement that Floyd makes Millions for his fights. But the sad reality is its probably his only income besides his gym. With his spending habits you can almost already see the outcome if he doesnt change his ways.

Its like he is destined to fight Mario Lopez 15 years from now on some ABC special to make a few a bucks...

Comment

Working...
                      X