Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd To Pacquiao: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    We all love a parade but not a charade.

And what Floyd Mayweather Jr. is conducting is a propaganda charade.

Now, for the first time ever, I am firmly convinced that "Money" has no intentions of ever fighting Manny Pacquiao. [Click Here To Read More]
    The reasoning behind this article is completely specious and borders on being just plain loony. There's one reason and one reason only the fight with Manny isn't happening, it’s because he's still a Top Rank fighter. It's really that simple and all of this convoluted logic about Floyd's ego or it being the fault of both sides is the reasoning of the folks that want Floyd to share equal blame, nothing more.

What Pacquiao will get in a fight that isn't happening is irrelevant, as long as he refuses to think for himself and take control of his career he'll fight who Arum wants him to fight and he'll get paid whatever Arum thinks he should get paid. People listen to Floyd's statements and think he actually has something to do with this fight not happening, well, he doesn't. Bob Arum is Pacquiao's promoter, not Floyd Mayweather.

For the millionth time Arum is the reason why this fight isn't happening, forget about whose getting paid what and focus on the man pulling his puppet's strings....

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      have you seen the contracts?!?
      Dude, I'm not trying to be funny or diss you because I aint one of those internet thugs talking ***** to people I'll never see face to face but can you read or do you hate Manny and love Floyd so much you have blinders on... I'll repost and highlight, bold, and italic the part that clearly answers your question. When I clearly state I haven't so that's why I don't talk about who gets what...

I'll repost what I wrote on another thread because it applies to your comments... Just a quick question though have you seen Manny's and Arum's contract for some bases for what you write??? Let alone have you seen Floyd's contract with De La Hoya??? I haven't so I don't comment on stuff like that but hell why let something like facts get in the way when talking about things you know nothing about right....

Once and for all clowns Arum is Manny's promoter.... Just like he was Ali's promoter, Leonard's promoter, Foreman's promoter, Hagler's promoter, and etc. etc. Golden Boy is Mayweather's promoter... So it's a FACT that they both have promoters... It is also a FACT that none of you idiots seen the contracts between Top Rank and Pacquiao or Golden Boy and Mayweather... What we do know for a FACT is Mayweather rejected a 50/50 split... BTW this dude is talking about sharp knives... Manny is on his way to a Nike/Jordan deal and Congress... Mayweather has NO Endorsements and is on his way to JAIL.... FACT.... All this who is who's Boss is BS for clowns... Both of these guys have top notch lawyers to protect their interest... The only guy that's going to have a boss is Mayweather because in jail you're a little B and the man (officers and the warden) will be telling Mayweather what to do....

Comment

If you read the NY times article about floyd's business model, you'd know golden boy isn't his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
          Dude, I'm not trying to be funny or diss you because I aint one of those internet thugs talking ***** to people I'll never see face to face but can you read or do you hate Manny and love Floyd so much you have blinders on... I'll repost and highlight, bold, and italic the part that clearly answers your question. When I clearly state I haven't so that's why I don't talk about who gets what...

I'll repost what I wrote on another thread because it applies to your comments... Just a quick question though have you seen Manny's and Arum's contract for some bases for what you write??? Let alone have you seen Floyd's contract with De La Hoya??? I haven't so I don't comment on stuff like that but hell why let something like facts get in the way when talking about things you know nothing about right....

Once and for all clowns Arum is Manny's promoter.... Just like he was Ali's promoter, Leonard's promoter, Foreman's promoter, Hagler's promoter, and etc. etc. Golden Boy is Mayweather's promoter... So it's a FACT that they both have promoters... It is also a FACT that none of you idiots seen the contracts between Top Rank and Pacquiao or Golden Boy and Mayweather... What we do know for a FACT is Mayweather rejected a 50/50 split... BTW this dude is talking about sharp knives... Manny is on his way to a Nike/Jordan deal and Congress... Mayweather has NO Endorsements and is on his way to JAIL.... FACT.... All this who is who's Boss is BS for clowns... Both of these guys have top notch lawyers to protect their interest... The only guy that's going to have a boss is Mayweather because in jail you're a little B and the man (officers and the warden) will be telling Mayweather what to do....
          If you read the NY times article about floyd's business model, you'd know golden boy isn't his promoter.

Comment

Floyd: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Translation: I'm never going to fight Pacquiao cause I'm too scared!

Comment

I would be amazed if manny or floyd understood a word said by each other over the phone. Lets face it, neither guy speaks very good english.

Comment

Floyd is dumb. That defamation lawsuit is going to make him loose more than he is offering.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  yeah, goldenboy just turn up an stick there posters above the ring for a laugh dont they!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    yeah, goldenboy just turn up an stick there posters above the ring for a laugh dont they!
                    Read and find out. If you disagree with the NY Times, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      lol, and richard shaefer was just in the presscons for fun...

Comment

Working...
                      X