Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto 24/7 Will Debut on HBO on April 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    I wish 24/7 could get more recognition, it's such a great show

I know people that don't even watch boxing that still watch boxing 24/7 episodes
    this is true.

Comment

I don't know if Floyd is going to get on Cotto's ass, the fact is trash talking and all that doesn't affect his ring performance. Mentally he comes in the same every fight, stone cold demeanor with no emotion and to be honest, if Mayorga and Margarito in back to back fights couldn't get into his head, espeically Margarito, nothing Floyd can do will change it so why bother. I'm sure he'll do something to sell the fight though, flaunt his money or some old **** like that. He'll get on Cotto's ass a bit once he thinks Cotto does something in training camp that he finds worth giving attention (Mosley towel, Marquez choice of beverage etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        He'll get on Cotto's ass a bit once he thinks Cotto does something in training camp that he finds worth giving attention (Mosley towel, Marquez choice of beverage etc.)
        Cotto doing the "ballet spinning moves" his new trainer has him do to simulate fighting while hurt...that's what he'll target.

Comment

this will be interesting...because you can tell from the presses that these 2 have ALOT of respect for each other....Cotto will be Cotto as usual...I wonder which angle Floyd will take?!?...is he gonna give Cotto a verbal beatdown to spice ish up?!?...gonna be interesting!!

all I know is that no 24/7 will ever be as boring as that Calzaghe-Jones bs...that was beyond wack lol

Comment

4 episodes for this fight? This fight only needs 2 episodes tops. Cotto is as boring as a fighter could be because he has no animosity towards Floyd, and Floyd is the same old "look at my swag" type guy every damn 24/7. Only one episode will be good and that's when Floyd talks about going to jail. Other than that, YAWN.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallchat_CoM
              This is the best place for tall singles looking for online dating, romance, love or marriage. Are you tall or tall admirer? Have you been looking for a tall dating service for a

long time? Tallchat/Com is the first dating service set up for tall beautiful women and tall handsome men. Here you can mingle with hundreds of thousands of tall singles from

all over the world.

your mother

Comment

Working...
              X