Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence for court: Manny Pacquiao's medical records.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklok View Post
    court records shows floyd beat women and that he's going to jail
    KARMA!!

Comment

<----cap fans are butthurt always

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        you do know that medical records are by law sealed and that in this case the court and ONLY the court would have access to them right? He could've very well submitted them to the court but we would never know because its SEALED.

There not gonna release them to some guy on a internet forum let alone a guy with red k lmao

If this thread is a reflection of your intelligence than its obvious why you have red k einstein
        He didnt ask to see the content, just if they have submitted them.

Comment

Here we go again.... .

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
            Do people really judge based off that? I've never been too interested in looking into his the red/green k stuff works, though I wonder why I have so many reds under my name.
            "Conventional wisdom is often shoddily formed and devilishly difficult to see through, but it can be done."

i'll give you some green karma for that quote then- if more people actually could see that then the world would be a much better place

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
              Do people really judge based off that? I've never been too interested in looking into his the red/green k stuff works, though I wonder why I have so many reds under my name.
              Not really, maybe 14 year olds and the people farming fake accounts in order to control that. If you like it you can hide it like i did. I might be green, red or grey I don't care so i hide it and forgot about it.

Comment

Yawn yawn yawn

Comment

I'm sure they're locked away with those emails the Floyd camp said Pacquiao's lawyers sent asking to keep the results of the blood tests on the down low.

Comment

Working...
                  X