No announcement yet.

Amir khan looks even worse now that maidana got dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    everyone came in the thread trying to compare alexander to khan are morons hahahaha

the TS was trying to compare BRADLEY to khan.

alexander beat mathyse is my book (he eeked it) kotilnik was a toss up fight. both of those 2 fights were very close. the point is bradley didn't have a close fight with alexander. he clearly beat him.............alexender was uncomfortable in each round against bradley.

bradley also clearly beat peterson.............while khan lost to him & struggled.

it's clear that bradley is a CLASS above the jr. welterweights.

FACE IT.
    I don't disagree with this but at the same time we need to look at a couple of things. First off Alexander looked really good against a tough, pressure fighter in Maidana.

He boxed and moved well and reacted to a cut very well. You have to give him credit for a solid win against a tough fighter.

Maidana gave more problems to Khan it seemed but I think that's also because Khan's main problem is his inside fighting. If Khan keeps you outside, he can do what he wants with you. If you rough him up and force him inside like Peterson did, he has trouble.

In the fight vs Maidana, Khan was cruising until he got caught late in the fight, until them it was a snoozer so let's not act like Maidana was right there with him.

I agree though, Bradley is better than both but it would be a tougher fight vs Khan because of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I don't disagree with this but at the same time we need to look at a couple of things. First off Alexander looked really good against a tough, pressure fighter in Maidana.

He boxed and moved well and reacted to a cut very well. You have to give him credit for a solid win against a tough fighter.

Maidana gave more problems to Khan it seemed but I think that's also because Khan's main problem is his inside fighting. If Khan keeps you outside, he can do what he wants with you. If you rough him up and force him inside like Peterson did, he has trouble.

In the fight vs Maidana, Khan was cruising until he got caught late in the fight, until them it was a snoozer so let's not act like Maidana was right there with him.

I agree though, Bradley is better than both but it would be a tougher fight vs Khan because of styles.
      i think the madiana vs khan fight was a close bout. maidana needed about 2 rounds to pull away on the score cards...........it was that close.

i don't think bradley vs khan would be close at all. actually i think bradley beats khan MUCH more easier then peterson. peterson was bobbing & weaving out of khans flurries while working the inside. (thats what caused khan havoc) people don't realize that peterson & bradley are BRILLIANT at slipping flurries & coming back with flurries of their own. (in bradleys case he's MUCH better then peterson at doing this)

having a poor inside game against bradley is foolish. bradley is too well rounded of a fighter & would pick khan off on the inside & make it look easy.

Comment

triangle theory's in boxing dont work what a fai of a thread,,

Comment

bradley the refined brawler who throws wild and leaves him self open beats amor khan? lol dont make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I'm sorry I offended your girlfriend homie..Don't take it to the ******** tho ok..As for ya weak azz post no time to kill it,you've killed it ya self with the lies and dumb **** spewing threw out ya post..LMAO,Khan dominates all his opponents,lol..Yet has been KO'd and just lost his last fight,not to mention left people having questions in his fight with Maidana who was outclassed by a guy who quit(Quit!!!!!!)against Bradley..Dumbfuuck...
            What in the lords Sweet name r you boys talking about just now?
            I'm surprised you know what a girlfriend is fam, givin that your d1cks been dry since the day yu were born.

Rome, you really should take the time to Read my post, instead of just dismissing it 'cos i disagree that Bradley is the best pound for pound fighter in the world.
            You see all of dat dat i've higlighted in red Romez? I'ma ask you now what the fcuk your talking about right there son! Bradley got the UD against HOLT, but a ****ery close UD! Maidana outclassed Khan? What fight was you watching son? just 'cos he got rocke onetime, doesn't mean he got outclassed you muppet. There's just no talking to you is there kidda. Name me one decent figher Bradley has Ko'ed Romez!! Khan's Ko'ed Judah and Barrera.

NONE of you boys have read my post by looking at your replies.
            MAIDANA HAS NEVER FOUGHT AT THAT WEIGHT BEFORE. AND THAT IS DEVONS PREFFERED WEIGHT!!!

ROME - WHEN DID KHAN KISS THE CANVAS FROM PETERSON? OHHH THATS RIGHT, HE NEVER, BUT PETERSON DID, TWICE!!!

Khan ent a power puncher, but he has still knocked out 6 more opponents than Bradley wid one less fight to his name.
            Nah, Bradley never struggled against them, but he was nuttin special either, he's a weak and boring fighter, much like Wladimir Klitschko.

If it was so 'clear that Bradley is a step above the junior welterweights' then why he flap it to Khan? He said himself what if he loses.... He'll blow his shot to make $7million against Pacquiao.
            Bradley jumps in the ring wid a 40 year old Casamayor and it takes this 'elite level fighter' 8 rounds to finish him Lol

Khan never lost the fight to Peterson, he won via Unanimous Decision, unfortunately for Khan though, we had 2 out of the 3 judges were Americans, the other Canadian, Joe Cooper was the referee who deducted 2 points for 'pushing'. I wish we had the ref from the Ward vs. Froch fight there, he said Khan would have won outright if he was there. Neither I nor him have Ever seen a boxer get deducted 2 points for pushing, i cant even remember 1 point!
            Also, unfortunately there was a Peterson supporter sat right behind the judges, illegally handling the scorecards and talking wid judges.

Anyway none of dis minor **** matters, 'cos Bradley don't jump in the ring with the same quality opponent as Khan does. Bradley has just taken the easiest possible route for him to stay unbeaten and land a big money shot before the big 2 retire... He ducks Alexander first (Who said he was not comfortable at Light Welterweight anymore) then he ducks Khan!!!

Did Bradley really easily beat Witter? on a split decision? i ent even seen the fight, but i know a split decision is not a comprehensive win, against a fighter 10 years older than him and declining rapidly...
            Last edited by ; 02-27-2012, 12:51 PM. Reason: Got the UD Against HOLT

Comment

What makes Khan looks bad is because for a fighter of his calibre he doesn't have any ring generalship, He doesn't know how to fight on the inside, he doesn't know how to avoid an uppercut right through the middle, He doesn't know how to backpedal while making it effective, He just doesn't have a boxing brain, He makes up for it somehow with his fast hands and good power but I swear he need a lot of work....Still feel he beats Maidana's overrated asss comfortably (Well apart from the 10th round).

Comment

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                What in the lords Sweet name r you boys talking about just now?
                I'm surprised you know what a girlfriend is fam, givin that your d1cks been dry since the day yu were born.

Rome, you really should take the time to Read my post, instead of just dismissing it 'cos i disagree that Bradley is the best pound for pound fighter in the world.
                You see all of dat dat i've higlighted in red Romez? I'ma ask you now what the fcuk your talking about right there son! Bradley got the UD against him, but a ****ery close UD! Maidana outclassed Khan? What fight was you watching son? just 'cos he got rocke onetime, doesn't mean he got outclassed you muppet. There's just no talking to you is there kidda. Name me one decent figher Bradley has Ko'ed Romez!! Khan's Ko'ed Judah and Barrera.

NONE of you boys have read my post by looking at your replies.
                MAIDANA HAS NEVER FOUGHT AT THAT WEIGHT BEFORE. AND THAT IS DEVONS PREFFERED WEIGHT!!!

ROME - WHEN DID KHAN KISS THE CANVAS FROM PETERSON? OHHH THATS RIGHT, HE NEVER, BUT PETERSON DID, TWICE!!!

Khan ent a power puncher, but he has still knocked out 6 more opponents than Bradley wid one less fight to his name.
                Nah, Bradley never struggled against them, but he was nuttin special either, he's a weak and boring fighter, much like Wladimir Klitschko.

If it was so 'clear that Bradley is a step above the junior welterweights' then why he flap it to Khan? He said himself what if he loses.... He'll blow his shot to make $7million against Pacquiao.
                Bradley jumps in the ring wid a 40 year old Casamayor and it takes this 'elite level fighter' 8 rounds to finish him Lol

Khan never lost the fight to Peterson, he won via Unanimous Decision, unfortunately for Khan though, we had 2 out of the 3 judges were Americans, the other Canadian, Joe Cooper was the referee who deducted 2 points for 'pushing'. I wish we had the ref from the Ward vs. Froch fight there, he said Khan would have won outright if he was there. Neither I nor him have Ever seen a boxer get deducted 2 points for pushing, i cant even remember 1 point!
                Also, unfortunately there was a Peterson supporter sat right behind the judges, illegally handling the scorecards and talking wid judges.

Anyway none of dis minor **** matters, 'cos Bradley don't jump in the ring with the same quality opponent as Khan does. Bradley has just taken the easiest possible route for him to stay unbeaten and land a big money shot before the big 2 retire... He ducks Alexander first (Who said he was not comfortable at Light Welterweight anymore) then he ducks Khan!!!

Did Bradley really easily beat Witter? on a split decision? i ent even seen the fight, but i know a split decision is not a comprehensive win, against a fighter 10 years older than him and declining rapidly...
                Wow!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  i think the madiana vs khan fight was a close bout. maidana needed about 2 rounds to pull away on the score cards...........it was that close.

i don't think bradley vs khan would be close at all. actually i think bradley beats khan MUCH more easier then peterson. peterson was bobbing & weaving out of khans flurries while working the inside. (thats what caused khan havoc) people don't realize that peterson & bradley are BRILLIANT at slipping flurries & coming back with flurries of their own. (in bradleys case he's MUCH better then peterson at doing this)

having a poor inside game against bradley is foolish. bradley is too well rounded of a fighter & would pick khan off on the inside & make it look easy.
                  the same can be said for Holt vs. Bradley and Witter vs. Bradley fam. Couple of clear rounds and they win a UD straight up!

I thought it was just Romez dat was ****in twisted enit. Then i realised you're all lonely, corrupt, ignorant, American muppets that suck your Yankee fighter d1cks all day long.
                  Why don't you go out once in your life eh? oh, you'll just go straight back to MacDonalds for a triple size burger n go straight back home to sit at your computers and abuse foreign fighters...

There's a thread somewhere dat clean exposes Rome's blatant nuthuggery of the highest order!!!

HOWS ABOUT YA'LL REAAAAAAD MY 2 COMMENTS N COME BACK TO ME WID A DECENT ARGUMENT INSTEAD OF THE SAME BULLS***???

ROME I BEG YOU TO POINT OUT WHAT IN MY FIRST POT WAS FABRICATED BULLS***, as you say it is...

Comment

i think roach comes up with the perfect game plan and khan boxes bradleys shoes off! with that long jab!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Wow!!!!!!
                      Your mad son, now tell me where i've gone wrong in what i have said kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X