No announcement yet.

Amir khan looks even worse now that maidana got dominated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Are you slow??How could Khan have dominated more so then Bradley while being KO'd and losing his last fight??Serious question(LMAO)...Please post the thread dedicated to me,been a while since my fans showed me some luv,btw I have never seen ya username before and have no clue who the fucck you are..Sorry...
    He got Ko'd when he was young and inexperienced you muppet, went in there trying to KO his opponent like he had done with many before him and got caught, simple.
    Does Bradley go out there with the soul intention to KO his opponent? Lmao, come on, get real
    Like i said, most Top boxers get caught out once in a while, look at the examples i gave you kid, Tyson, Ali, Frazier, Lewis etc..... enough said
    He never lost his last fight, thats why the WBA ordered an immediate rematch, and Peterson was fighting to the death to not have the rematch... The decision, judges, the 'mystery man' and the referee were all a joke and Bias as fcuk, and the governing body know this aswll. Khan won that via UD.
    Bradley scraped past a poor as fcuk Holt who has lost sumin like 3 out of his last 5 fights... couldn't even KO the minor
    He also scraped past Witter on points... Split Decision, should have got the immediate rematch, Bradley lost the belt soon afterwards anyway for refusing to fight Alexander !
    Khan has had less fights, and has Ko'd 6 more opponents than your Boy Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
      He got Ko'd when he was young and inexperienced you muppet, went in there trying to KO his opponent like he had done with many before him and got caught, simple.
      Does Bradley go out there with the soul intention to KO his opponent? Lmao, come on, get real
      Like i said, most Top boxers get caught out once in a while, look at the examples i gave you kid, Tyson, Ali, Frazier, Lewis etc..... enough said
      He never lost his last fight, thats why the WBA ordered an immediate rematch, and Peterson was fighting to the death to not have the rematch... The decision, judges, the 'mystery man' and the referee were all a joke and Bias as fcuk, and the governing body know this aswll. Khan won that via UD.
      Bradley scraped past a poor as fcuk Holt who has lost sumin like 3 out of his last 5 fights... couldn't even KO the minor
      He also scraped past Witter on points... Split Decision, should have got the immediate rematch, Bradley lost the belt soon afterwards anyway for refusing to fight Alexander !
      Fighting to the death not to have the rematch? Peterson could have fought JMM and not had a bad word said about not fighting a rematch with Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Fighting to the death not to have the rematch? Peterson could have fought JMM and not had a bad word said about not fighting a rematch with Khan.
        So why did he attend Khans appeal hearing then to fight the IBF possibly awarding the rematch aswell?
        And why did he lodge his own appeal to the WBA to overturn their decision to award Khan the rematch?

Comment

So why did he attend Khans appeal hearing then to fight the IBF possibly awarding the rematch aswell?
          And why did he lodge his own appeal to the WBA to overturn their decision to award Khan the rematch?
          If he was fighting to the death not to fight the rematch, he wouldn't be fighting the rematch, because he absolutely did not have to.

Comment

I think Khan is a good fun fighter,and give him credit all the time..I don't care that he got KO'd,he's a good fighter..But my point was he has not dominated all of his opponents,Bradley did not just get by against Holt..Holt won a total of 2 rds bro he was dominated...I'll give you Witter(although I felt Bradley clearly won),but Witter was rank 1 at the weight when he fought Bradley,Bradley was not even a ranked fighter...You can't compare that to anything Khan has done because he has never anything like that...Bradley has been dominate,while Khan lost his last fight to Peterson,left questons against Maidana,and was KO'd against Prescott..

As for the Peterson fight,Peterson did not have to takethe rematch,the IBF did not force this rematch on him...So Khan should be very thankful that Peterson agreed to the rematch,best believe Khan would not have giving him the rematch...

Comment

• Ortiz = Overrated
              Maidana = Overrrated
              Khan = Overrated
              Peterson = Underrated
              Devon = Overrated and then underrated
              Matthyse = Underrated
              Bradley = Overrated (just in time for the Pac fight)

Reality is that these guys arent that much better than each other.... boxing is a sport which nicely strips the hype away over time

In a round robin of these opponents you would get all kinds of results

None of them is ELITE

JMM = underrated Elite
              Pac = Overrated Elite

Despite what the bookies, pundits and stans said the truth came out in the ring..... they are both ELITE fighters - thats why it was close

Comment

Or maybe he just strugged at a weight he has never fought at before....
                Ya, to an extent I don't disagree, on the same token he was completely outclassed. I'm just saying, his boxing skills havnt improved one bit (maybe even declined), his trainer is a goober who doesn't give any tactical advice during the fight. Just 'let's go marco, you got this Marco, hit him hard marco'.

With all that said, he is one of my fav fighters, kindof the Arturo gatti of the day. Not much skill, just gonn take your punch and keep coming/fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I think Khan is a good fun fighter,and give him credit all the time..I don't care that he got KO'd,he's a good fighter..But my point was he has not dominated all of his opponents,Bradley did not just get by against Holt..Holt won a total of 2 rds bro he was dominated...I'll give you Witter(although I felt Bradley clearly won),but Witter was rank 1 at the weight when he fought Bradley,Bradley was not even a ranked fighter...You can't compare that to anything Khan has done because he has never anything like that...Bradley has been dominate,while Khan lost his last fight to Peterson,left questons against Maidana,and was KO'd against Prescott..

As for the Peterson fight,Peterson did not have to takethe rematch,the IBF did not force this rematch on him...So Khan should be very thankful that Peterson agreed to the rematch,best believe Khan would not have giving him the rematch...
                  You Hate Khan Lol, don't lie b!
                  You do care that he got KO'd thats why you ALWAYS mention it and say he's 'chinny'.
                  Bradley never dominated Holt at all, he would have done in your eyes, but thats not realistic is it. Truth is, look at the judges scorecards... And Holt is a poor fighter, period.
                  Khan was 'run close' on the scorecards by Maidana at his preffered weight, although not in my eyes lol.
                  You are only as good as Your LAST FIGHT, not a fight you had 4 years ago fam wen you was a youth.
                  You say Bradley had to fight the number #1 rank at the weight and Khan hasn't?
                  Well Khan did and look what he did to Kotelnik!! who is of much better quality than Witter ever has been.
                  He also fought Maidana, Judah (You saw what he did to him eh) and Barrera. Big names in the sport and real tough opponents. Who's Bradley fought of that calibre again??? Lol

No, Peterson DID have to take the rematch, The WBA forced the rematch on him, but the IBF didn't 'cos Khan never turned up to the hearing in fear of an unfair trial.
                  Straight up, Khan wouldn't have took the rematch, lol. Would Bradley have done so if he had won a joke decision like that when he planned on fighting Floyd within 12 months? Nooooo!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
                    Ortiz = Overrated
                    Maidana = Overrrated
                    Khan = Overrated
                    Peterson = Underrated
                    Devon = Overrated and then underrated
                    Matthyse = Underrated
                    Bradley = Overrated (just in time for the Pac fight)

Reality is that these guys arent that much better than each other.... boxing is a sport which nicely strips the hype away over time

In a round robin of these opponents you would get all kinds of results

None of them is ELITE

JMM = underrated Elite
                    Pac = Overrated Elite

Despite what the bookies, pundits and stans said the truth came out in the ring..... they are both ELITE fighters - thats why it was close
                    Top post brah

Comment

• Khan dominated Kotelnik

Alexander got a hometown decision vs Kotelnik

Comment

Working...
                      X