No announcement yet.

Kevin Cunningham's performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Cunningham's performance

Watching the fight I can see Kevin Cunningham's inexperience shine through.

He gets too emotional in a negative way and at the wrong times.

Cunningham wants his fighter to stay calm and relaxed but at the same time he is screaming and swearing at the kid.

How the **** are you supposed to stay calm when the trainer is getting more worked up than you are?

When the corner didn't have water in the first round he seems more concerned about getting pissed and swearing on about at that.

On the other hand, Broner's corner was excellent.

After the 3rd round Broner's team were excited, it was a good call by his trainer to tell everybody in the team to STFU and let him speak. Told the kid to pick his shots and not get caught up with the excitement.

LOL. I've seen this for YEARS now. Kevin is who is he is.

Comment

job well done.

Comment

not the type of things i would say, but he knows the kid well and he was just trying to "speak his language"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post

Cunningham wants his fighter to stay calm and relaxed but at the same time he is screaming and swearing at the kid.

How the **** are you supposed to stay calm when the trainer is getting more worked up than you are?

When the corner didn't have water in the first round he seems more concerned about getting pissed and swearing on about at that.

After the 3rd round Broner's team were excited, it was a good call by his trainer to tell everybody in the team to STFU and let him speak. Told the kid to pick his shots and not get caught up with the excitement.
          thats whats some ppl need. its hard to say cunningham is wrong when alexander has been with him since he started boxing and he hasnt left. alexander knows what hes gonna get and he takes it willingly.

Comment

****ingham is fraud with a big mouth.

Every time he speaks I I'm overcome with an urge to kill. Cant you just tell he used to be a cop lol?

Comment

Hey!!!..........Just relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post

I actually thought Cunningham was a lot more calm in the corner then usual..I totally agree with you he get's excited and you can hardly understand what he is trying to say in there..But yesterday I thought he was a lot calmer and I actually understood him,lol...

Comment

probably the most annoying trainer i've ever heard. norman stone couldn't hold this guy's jock strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
                    ****ingham is fraud with a big mouth.

Every time he speaks I I'm overcome with an urge to kill. Cant you just tell he used to be a cop lol?
                    RELAX!!...don't be so hard on Kev-Fed lmao

I can hear his ass now "Relax, just relax...now tell me who stole the car?" lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X