Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one see ON freddy Roach epi. 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a good show but i'd rather see Roach dealing with other fighters and his personal life.

I would like to see a show of Roger and Floyd Sr. show also, that would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      i heard freddie roach say fkk nacho IMO
      Rewatch it because Roach wasn't the one who said it. I like the show too. Is it done? Was the 6th episode the finale?

Comment

I didn't understand why that girl for HBO was freaking out when Manny was about to do his ring walk (Something about a picture being taken?).

Roach telling that guy to Fck off after the fight was funny.

Does anybody know who the guy with Roach that said, "That's a first" (When Nacho wanted those gloves and ****zines signed)?

Comment

Ive notice Roach is real arrogant from little things I pick up from the show. Now I think he is a **** head for his Nacho comment.

Comment

Just finished ep 6 and gotta say it was definitely one of the better episodes.

It really did show how desperate Manny's corner was in the Marquez fight. Roach had said Manny needs to lay Marquez flat to win. Even that one dude at the post fight conference called him out for the robbery and all Roach had to say was "*** you"

And yes, that Nacho comment was extremely rude.

Comment

Working...
            X