Let's be honest a prime Lennox Lewis owns both Klitschko brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    Here we go again...

I know, what's with all these damn trolls???

If they had to walk 38 miles to guttersville like the rest of us theyd be to damn tired to troll!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
      You can't debate at all. People throw facts at you, and you just name-call. Learn something about boxing and come back to these forums then.
      Superflo as usual.

Comment

I agree with SINCE 1985. Lennox was bigger than both Klitschkos and he could take a shot like no other. He was also capable of throwing a knockout punch in any circumstance. Vitali cannot knock people out, just see the Chisora fight.

Comment

we know a old one beat prime Vitalis eye out

Comment

Originally posted by bergin View Post
            It's really sad Lennox Lewis was born too early. Because it would have been scary to think how big of a deal England would have made over a prime Lennox now. I honestly think he will be on the front page of uk sports every week. British fans got pumped over david haye imagine them over a prime lewis these days.

One thing though I never seen 3 better looking heavyweights ever in the history of boxing. Like go youtube lennox lewis vs tommy morrison. He looked like a black Adonis with those dreads and that 250 pound muscle body. Same with Wlad during his early days with the curls just like a big angel. Vitali is like straight out of Bonds movie.
            WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was straight H.O.M.O.!!!!

Gayest post in the history of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              How convenient for Lewis to retire when he could have put all doubts to rest by rematching Vitali?
              I said a prime Lewis. Lewis wasn't in his prime when he fought Vitali and he still stopped him.

Comment

I'm a huge Klitschko fan as well as liking Lewis, there's no shame in admitting Prime Lennox is better then Prime Vitali or Wlad. That don't mean anything, it's cause Lennox was just so damn big with a surreal windspan. He actually have a big reach advantage over Wlad despite being same size. A lot of it have to do with them all being super heavyweights so all their fights will be coin flips.

THAT BEING SAID. Either K Bro destroy 99% of American boxing heroes easily. Yes that include prime Tyson, prime Holmes, prime Ali, prime Holyfield etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                  You can't debate at all. People throw facts at you, and you just name-call. Learn something about boxing and come back to these forums then.
                  I don't need to argue when quoting written bullshit like this. Lennox going the distance with Zeljko Mavrovic and explaining on HBO "It was not easy, he was moving around the ring, running away..." while David Haye did the exact same thing to a greater amount at the price of losing rounds against Wlad tells me Lennox wouldn't have any greater chance to knockout this version of Haye. He went the distance more often than both Wlad and Vitali against roughly the same level of oppisition. And LOL at the ridiculous claim Lewis could train for a few months and defeat Vitali right now, Lewis got spanked by McCall and Rahman for not training, and he's supposed to be better than the reigning champion? Never.

Comment

I'm as big a Vitali fan as I am a lennox fan so i AM one of the few unbiased people out there when judging their fight. Lennox Was pass his prime and unprepared but even then, like if you watch the fight without paying attention to George foreman's dick sucking, and especially Rounds 4-6, you can tell Vitali was in ****ing deep deep trouble. Tbh that fight if it had went on Vitali might have been knocked out because he was clearly not seeing right towards the end of Round 6, and definitely wobbly on his feet. Ya you can say Lennox was wobby and looking tired as well, except if you watch every single Lennox fight like I did you will notice Lennox look tired as **** in almost all of them and still won. Go watch Briggs-Lewis, Lennox looked like he was gonna die after Round 2 and still end up KO ing Briggs. Now without the cut Vitali would have beaten Lennox that night for sure, but there was no way in hell Vitali can survive 12 Rounds with a cut like that against even a faded Lewis.

Comment

Lennox Lewis TKO 5 Shannon Briggs

Vitali Klitschko UD 12 Shannon Briggs(a much older and past prime one)

Comment

Working...
                      X