Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Castillo I - Your scorecard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-4 Mayweather.

Comment

i took the time to add both fights with my super mathematical skills i came up with the number of rounds they fought to a total of 24.000 and mayweather won 23.9458 rounds. Mayweather won easy work, I don't think he even needed to train. He could have fought with his ***elry on like broner wanted to last night.

Comment

mayweather was paralyzed from the neck down and still won 9 rounds on my card. fugg off haters!

Comment

The first six round heavily favored Mayweather, the last six were very give and take pretty evenly fought.

It comes down to Mayweather put rounds in the bank early then he didn't wilt as JLC came on he fought his ass off.

Good close fight though, Mayweather had to really dig deep and if it was 15 rounder the outcome might have been different.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Lately I've been watching a lot of Mayweather fights, back from the early days and some of the newer again. But this one fight I hadn't seen in years.

Mayweather vs Castillo I.

What a fight, definitely the hardest fight for Floyd in his entire carreer, dare I say.

I've been watching it again and here is my scorecard:

Round 1: Mayweather
              Round 2: Mayweather
              Round 3: Castillo
              Round 4: Mayweather
              Round 5: Mayweather
              Round 6: Castillo
              Round 7: Castillo
              Round 8: Mayweather (1 point deducted from Castillo for hitting after break)
              Round 9: Castillo
              Round 10: Mayweather (1 point deducted from Mayweather for pushing)
              Round 11: Mayweather
              Round 12: Draw

I had the fight 115-112 for Mayweather, but it was a damn close fight, Harold Letterman had it for Castillo and so did one of the other commentators from the HBO crew.

When you listen to Floyd fans on this site, it's almost as if this fight doesn't excist, and that Mayweather never have had any problems with anybody before, but this fight is definitely proof that even Mayweather can get beaten.

And I consider myself a huge Mayweather fan.
              Yup for being biased you gave it to Floyd. But the truth hurts that was the first lose of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                And this time it was with a non-injured shoulder.

Look how badly he dominated Castillo.
                Yeah, he really dominated Castillo in the rematch...

I hate when people say that. He won clearly, no debate about it, but the first 9 rounds when basically the same way as the first fight. Mayweather was much better in the championship rounds the second time, which can be attributed to the shoulder and being comfortable with Castillo and the weight.

Comment

8-4 Castillo

Comment

12-0 Mayweather

Comment

thought May won clearly(8-4, 7-5), but I see why people rise the red flag.

*no *****

Comment

Working...
                      X