Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Castillo I - Your scorecard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason no one talks about it is because at the end of it, Mayweather won. Close or not, Mayweather won which is all that matters. Oh, yeah, and if beating Castillo once wasn't enough, he did it AGAIN that same year.

Comment

it's hard for me to believe that so many people make it seem as if there was no way in hell floyd uld of won atleast 6 rounds yet most people who score the fight give floyd atleast 4 of the first 5 rounds and if floyd wins 2 more rounds somewhere after that it would be a draw the 2 point deductions in the fight play a big part because both those rounds were close so those rounds could either be 10-8 or 9-9.this fight is very close but every time i watch the fight i never see floyd lose

Comment

letsgobrady, everyone knows you are the best poster on BoxingScene, so that pretty much seals the argument. Close this thread and lock it.

Comment

115 110 Castillo!

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
            good point , in that fight Mayweather a young lion was out works on the inside .never faced a elite pressure fighter to that point and it caught him off Gaurd.
            No one remembers the hurt shoulder or rematch...

Comment

No one remembers who was the champion when they had their first encounter.

Comment

I had Mayweather winning 7 rounds to 5, 114-112 for Floyd... but 2 or 3 rounds were very close so I can understand people who had Castillo won

Comment

120-108 easy work for Mayweather. I dont get what all the fuss is about. You guys obv need to get super slow-mo replay systems

Comment

1. M
                    2. A
                    3. Y
                    4. W
                    5. E
                    6. A
                    7. T
                    8. H
                    9. E
                    10. R
                    11. J
                    12. R

Dont hate too much haterz

Comment

Originally posted by JustScrap View Post
                      The reason no one talks about it is because at the end of it, Mayweather won. Close or not, Mayweather won which is all that matters. Oh, yeah, and if beating Castillo once wasn't enough, he did it AGAIN that same year.
                      And this time it was with a non-injured shoulder.

Look how badly he dominated Castillo.

Comment

Working...
                      X