Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Vitali and Old Lewis vs Tyson's resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bergin is a very smart poster. A real G

Comment

Why is this moron still on here?

Comment

Wait let me get this straight. I make a thread that is not race related insultive or threatening about resumes of fighters and I'm a moron? There's threads 1000 times more offensive and meaningless than this one which is actaully legit. There was a thread saying how Tyson knocks out 40 year old Vitai in 2 rounds. So this is a answer thread stating and using examples of how a old vitali and lewis would have done 1000x better against Tyson's resume then a old Tyson against theirs. Also ironic the guy calling me a moron is name MIKETYSON77 or something. This thread is not insulting or even trolling, and it's definitely not repetive because I can't remember a thread on this boxing site that deals with 'pass prime old versions' of fighters against guys on other people's resume...

Comment

Originally posted by bergin View Post
          Wait let me get this straight. I make a thread that is not race related insultive or threatening about resumes of fighters and I'm a moron? There's threads 1000 times more offensive and meaningless than this one which is actaully legit. There was a thread saying how Tyson knocks out 40 year old Vitai in 2 rounds. So this is a answer thread stating and using examples of how a old vitali and lewis would have done 1000x better against Tyson's resume then a old Tyson against theirs. Also ironic the guy calling me a moron is name MIKETYSON77 or something. This thread is not insulting or even trolling, and it's definitely not repetive because I can't remember a thread on this boxing site that deals with 'pass prime old versions' of fighters against guys on other people's resume...

Ya, I am MIKE TYSON AND YOU WOULD **** YOUR PANTS IF YOU STOOD IN FRONT OF ME. YOU CANT LAST 2 SECONDS IN MY WORLD! Get the **** outta here you **** pants wearin son of a *****. And next time brush your damn teeth before you talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bergin View Post
            You should just shoot yourself :shootsself:

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
              Don't mind the Vit bashing but kiDynamite92 can **** off with his Lennox bashing.

I'm not even gonna properly acknowledge you via qoute. You get nothing but disdain from me

Lennox is a God
              Go give Lennox a handj0b you double standard assh0le. Read your posts before when you bashed on Larry Holmes. Fact is Larry Holmes may have been old, but he certainly wasn't shot. He took a PRIME Evander Holyfield through hell and lost a close decision, he done a better job on Ray Mercer than Lennox did, all this AFTER Tyson beat him in impressive fashion. I won't bash on Lennox's opponent if d1ckheads like you won't bash on Tyson's. Don't get all b1tchy at me and have a hiss fit when you get a taste of your own medicine. If you think its ok to do something to someone, and it's wrong for them to do it back, then please locate the nearest fire and jump in it.

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Tyson avoided Lewis he paid him $4 million not to fight him. Lewis was robbed in the first fight with Holyfield he won clearly but the judges came up with a BS draw decision. Bowe avoided Lewis aswell.
              Tyson wanted Lennox in the prime of his career and asked Lennox to come out of the amateurs, build himself up and then face him, Lennox stayed till Tyson was gone then came out. Yes Lewis did win that first fight i believe, and it shouldn't have been a draw, but you can't deny the fact that it was close and was a hard fought match for Lennox.

Comment

kiDynamite92 quote on holyfield vs lewis 1 :''Yes Lewis did win that first fight i believe, and it shouldn't have been a draw, but you can't deny the fact that it was close and was a hard fought match for Lennox.''

Why are YOU still here. Lol you got a picture of Mike Tyson doing one of his street thug poses in your avatar and then wrote one of the most surreal sentences i ever read. What fight were you watching if you even watched? Lol. Lennox owned evander 10 rounds to 2 or 9 rounds to 3, how is that a close fight? If it was a close fight it won't be called the robbery of the century by various american boxing medias lol. Lennox didn't break a sweat in that fight and yawned his way to what everyone thought was going to be a clear win. ALSO the 40 year old version of Vitali would have taken the old larry holmes that fought Tyson apart just as easily as Tyson did. Like seriously just admit both Old Vitali and Old Lennox literally destroys Tyson's entire resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Based on what?
                  Based on the fact that he reigned and retired as Undisputed, he beat ATG's and beat everyone he faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Lewis is THE boxing god of the last 35 years without a shadow of a doubt.
                    Lewis ducked the top contenders Chris Byrd and John Ruiz and gave his belts away for not having to fight them. He also refused to face the two-time WBO champion Herbie Hide. He purposely refused to fight these men because he was afraid an upset loss against them would damage his legacy. That definitely doesn't sound like a boxing god to me.

Comment

Ive changed my opinion on Tysons resume', its actually fairly decent. When you consider that he was just one man, and not apart of a team of brothers, its actually amazing what he did.

-Cleaned out the entire heavyweight division #1-10
                      -First man to decisively beat ATG Larry Holmes, only 1 to KO him
                      -Undisuputed Champion Unified all belts single handedly
                      -Sent Prime undefeated Spinks into early retirement(Spinks only 31yrs old)
                      -Domintated undefeated 6'5 Tony Tucker
                      -Kod one of the most devastating sluggers of all time in Frank Bruno, 5 rounds

-Punished the top Hws Pinklon Thomas, Berbick, and williams and made them look like children.

And he did all this with the most exciting style ever seen in the heavyweight division. No jabbing and grabbing, no running on a biciycle for 10 rds, no boring accumulation stoppages. The guy was always exciting and gave the fans there moneys worth.

I doubt OLd Lennox or old Vitali could KO Holmes in 5 rounds. And Im the biggest Lennox fan ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X