Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's wife Jinkee says Pacquiao does not have *** before fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    ...then truth!! big steps *******, big steps
    dont flip the script, that was for you...

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
    Speaking of **** tendencies...

damn, that was scripted for a comedy show

this is real life:

Comment

You don't have *** before fights regardless. I don't know why this is news. I think Hopkins said the same thing a while ago. Boxers don't have *** before a fight.

Comment

damn that pic is real? wow that's really, really gay. I thought it was photoshopped.

i wonder if jinkee knows?
        pac is being criticise for womanizing, floyd is criticised for enjoying fatmen massage and beating women....we know whos the **** here and it aint pacquioa....lol

Comment

he can't even spell his master's name right! bahaha
          floyd cant even pronunce paulie's last name....lol

Comment

"I'm so sorry" is easily the worst newb in this messageboard. Unless you're an alt, which you probably are.

Comment

Lol fucking owned.
              ...love this video...

Comment

i agree with jinkee.. and am a strong believer about it

happened to me and it wasent pretty, got knocked down but still manage to win the fight. (fought on sat and nutted on a thursday...so much for a month wait and hassle for everything) lol

Comment

Its hard for me to pass up *****. Even it was before a fight. I love *****

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/24/manny-.../#.T0ijNnnCejQ

Manny Pacquiao's Wife Secrets of *** and Boxing

Manny Pacquiao's wife Jinkee says the Pac-Man is too wiped out after fights to go another round in the bedroom -- but karaoke? Well, that's a whole other story.
                    --- -- -- - --
                    As most of you know, some boxers and trainers believe it is best to avoid having *** before a fight. The timezone in which they refuse to do the dirty varies from person to person and some boxers don't believe in it. I believe Oscar De La Hoya was one of the fighters who didn't believe in that theory.

Do you think no *** before a fight has any merit? What about jerking it? Do you know if any other fighters believe in the theory that it's bad?
                    Having *** or jerking off will cause your testostrone levels to drop...many bodybuilders distain from any ***ual activities before competitions...

When you have less testostrone then you have less muscle...

Steroids are a synthetic testostrone thats helps recovery and building lean muscle mass...

More testostrone the harder, longer and more frequently you can train...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X