Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Maidana, Broner-Perez Ripped, Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Maidana today too, cool dude. Took a pic with him as well. Small dude. Its funny how small these fighters are when you are right next to them in person.

Comment

is it me or does Maidana look in bad shape maybe didn't put on the extra weight the right way

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        is it me or does Maidana look in bad shape maybe didn't put on the extra weight the right way
        From what I saw in person, he looked good.

Comment

Damn what was the hold up??

How the hell does Maidana looks better making 140 than 147? SMH!!

Alexander looks rock solid!!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
            I met Maidana today too, cool dude. Took a pic with him as well. Small dude. Its funny how small these fighters are when you are right next to them in person.
            Hey,Maidana and Alexander are about my height and weight..I'm not small,LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Yea they do. I remember i stood and took a pic next to Holyfield and he looked much smaller then i imagined. Im pretty big myself tho

But ill say, Margarito and JCC jr looked HUGE when i stood next to them at the Marg Cotto rematch

Comment

Adrien Broner by easy knockout. He might be the most hated man in boxing behind Mayweather. Similar to his idol though, this man walks around ready to fight without going to camp. Say what you may, but nobody can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1chase View Post
                  Adrien Broner by easy knockout. He might be the most hated man in boxing behind Mayweather. Similar to his idol though, this man walks around ready to fight without going to camp. Say what you may, but nobody can beat him.
                  Except Ponce De leon

Comment

Maidana by DEVASTATING KO

Comment

Devon becomes a gatekeeper after tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                      X