Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Maidana, Broner-Perez Ripped, Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is the best fighter on this card and would beat both fighters in the main event as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1chase View Post
      Adrien Broner by easy knockout. He might be the most hated man in boxing behind Mayweather. Similar to his idol though, this man walks around ready to fight without going to camp. Say what you may, but nobody can beat him.
      Rios will break the brakes off of broner, marquez will school him to death and gamboa right now will ko him inside of 6. So Nobody can beat him is over the top but he is a very promising talent looking forward to how he grows as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1chase View Post
        Broner is the best fighter on this card and would beat both fighters in the main event as well.
        Based on what is Broner better? You guys are.so pathetic we should come up with a name for you (Brontards).

Comment

Bonertards? you know as in boner ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
            Rios will break the brakes off of broner, marquez will school him to death and gamboa right now will ko him inside of 6. So Nobody can beat him is over the top but he is a very promising talent looking forward to how he grows as a fighter.
            Name a Jr. lightweight, at 130, not lightweights and Jr. welters. Broner is not my favorite fighter, but lets be fair. Gamboa has outgrown the division, and if Broner beats Perez, his only competition is Rigondeau. That's a lot of competition, though. Too much from what I've seen.

Comment

maidana wins easy, and i dont think he has to knockout alexander to win, all he has to do is win convincingly, which i think he does

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                maidana wins easy, and i dont think he has to knockout alexander to win, all he has to do is win convincingly, which i think he does
                Nah, he has to win via KO or actually win absolutely every round and knock down Alexander once or twice in order to get a 'W' on the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Name a Jr. lightweight, at 130, not lightweights and Jr. welters. Broner is not my favorite fighter, but lets be fair. Gamboa has outgrown the division, and if Broner beats Perez, his only competition is Rigondeau. That's a lot of competition, though. Too much from what I've seen.

Uchiyama and Russell jr to name a few and obvious rigo will clown him beyond belief but he will make it out that division with out facing him

Comment

Whoever loses can say 'I'm better at 140; this loss doesn't count.' Sad there's no buzz for this card.

Comment

Alexander looks a little... buff. He is looking like a Welterweight Jeff Lacy there. That can only be a good thing for Maidana, I think Alexander will be a little slower and those types of muscles will just make him gas out quicker - not that Maidana needed the help there anyway. Maidana KO4-6.

Comment

Working...
                      X