Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd @ the Heat vs Knicks game produces Jeremy Lin's worst game of the year...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** floyd fans have taken it to a new level. Gayest thread ever, do you even have your own set of balls? Grt another man off your mind.

nothing at all to do with playing the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      lol ok... I could've swore the topic was that he was at the knicks-heat game and Lin had a bad outing. then again, I don't keep up with athletes personal life to the point where it affects me everyday.
      Obviously it does for these clowns, they think about floyd and pac every second of every day. Tis about the subconsciously gayest thing ive ever seen.

Comment

hahahaha damn floyd just trolled the **** out of all these sensitive babies I love it!

Comment

Smh @ Azzholes not knowing what a rosary is.

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
            Dont comment in something that you dont know **** about it, please. Stick to boxing, mmm wait a minute, dont comment at all please.

Miami defence was the reason, not Floyd. Question to the Ts tough, you actually think that floyd is some kind of super hero? That because of him lin was paralized in fear and cannot shoot for ****.

******* this and that, and look of the **** ****, asking to please show a picture of him and lebron and ****, dont admit it but you all are in love with floyd. Is actually quite funny.

Later.
            If pacq showed up and Lin balled out you would of had a pacq circle jerk going on. **** goes both ways. And I doubt you would be here talking ****.

Comment

Floyd trolled Jenny Hyun into an insane asylum, and drove J. Lin into his most embarrassing and unproductive game. He just drives people crazy. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozencat
                Lol ok... It doesn't have to affect your everyday life, I wonder what gave you such an arbitrary and meaningless notion. But, maybe you should only comment if you know what you are talking about? That's a good starting point.

And Floyd's extremely embarrassing racist outburst against Manny isn't a secret, it was massive story in the boxing world. Not knowing this doesn't make you cool or aloof, it just proves you don't really know what you are talking about.
                yeah, I came to comment about the thread topic. You came to bring up Manny. I find it hilarious how people get affected by a man they will never know on a personal level. Is Floyd a saint? No.. are you?

either way, this conversation doesn't change feelings from being caught. I know about the ustream video. Only difference with me is that I don't care about it. It was racist, stupid and at times a bit funny. guess what though, that's where it ended with me. I guess not being emotionally invested in the man bars me from chatting about him. so be it

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Obviously it does for these clowns, they think about floyd and pac every second of every day. Tis about the subconsciously gayest thing ive ever seen.
                  it goes both ways cause a lot of mannys haters follow him around too. but this topic has people going wild over a simple picture

Comment

he cant handle slick black athletes

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      If that were Pac hanging with Spiek Lee there would be a Ronnie N article on here saying, "Pacquiao flies to America for personal meeting with Lebron James, Jeremy Lin, and famous director ****e Lee"
                      Well duh.. If floyd flew to china to watch the world champion chess tournament it would be headline news also. Its the unheard of things that will put u on the front page.

Comment

Working...
                      X