Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Oquendo's Girlfriend is Declared Brain Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He kills his grilfriend and now he might get on a depresion and sense of fault. That he might never fight again!!

Sucks!!

Comment

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Oquendo's Girlfriend is Declared Brain Dead

Melanie Miranda Colon, the girlfriend of super bantamweight Jonathan Oquendo, was declared brain dead by doctors at a medical facility in Puerto Rico. Last weekend, Oquendo and his girlfriend were involved in a tragic accident when their ATV was struck by another vehicle.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Very sad ****. Hopefully the girls family and Oquendo are able to overcome the hard times ahead.

Comment

certain tragedy for anyone dealing with this kind of incident. bummer..

Comment

I spent half my youth riding an old '85 Honda Big Red ATC. I know full well how much fun they can be, but I was taught to respect the machine and not be reckless. Never had an accident, and I would spend hours riding every day. We did ride on roads but mostly to access our trails etc.

Then came the ATV boom and things got out of hand, with idiots buying powerful, practically racing machines (Banshees, Warriors etc), and riding them on main roads and even highways. Our group used to stick to back roads...

These machines are dangerous, just like any bike. Do something stupid and they will make you pay. So sorry to hear about this, but it stems from a lack of prudence, always throwing caution to the wind...

Comment

Juanma was seen months ago riding ATVs!! I hope he learns from this and stops doing it!
              Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 02-23-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

what a price to pay, i feel very sad about this

Comment

on a side note: "BrainDead" is an awesome zombie flick.

Comment

Originally posted by nosfer View Post
                    on a side note: "BrainDead" is an awesome zombie flick.
                    You're an *******.

Comment

so sad

i lost my lil cousin to an atv accident 15 years ago, she was only 10 years old (R.I.P lil Brandy). They can be fun but you mos def have to respect and take precautions when riding.....

Comment

Working...
                      X