No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Rips Rubio: He's a Fraud and a Cowardly Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    Talking about the guy who's going to face Margarito, Pavlik, Lee and then Martinez.
    yeah he is willing to face Martinez in two years when he is 40
    and is willing to fight a one eyed Margs past prime and at least one division above his weight class
    and Pavlik cause after that sergio loss he never got it back
    ahhaha
    wow
    why doesnt he fight lee right now then martinez after
    then whomever comes along a that time

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      yeah he is willing to face Martinez in two years when he is 40
      and is willing to fight a one eyed Margs past prime and at least one division above his weight class
      and Pavlik cause after that sergio loss he never got it back
      ahhaha
      wow
      why doesnt he fight lee right now then martinez after
      then whomever comes along a that time
      Martinez said it himself in an interview a few days ago "Chavez Jr is waiting for me to get old and slow till I can't fight anymore to challenge me"

Comment

If rubio didnt btch out against pavlik, and jr i may disagree, but the fact is that rubio punks out both times he was on the big stage, promises ko in both and than cries after he lost and did jack **** in both fights. Jr made weight, and won the fight. Rubio did not deliver, and fought scared n both fights. Now he cries wolf...smh

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
          If rubio didnt btch out against pavlik, and jr i may disagree, but the fact is that rubio punks out both times he was on the big stage, promises ko in both and than cries after he lost and did jack **** in both fights. Jr made weight, and won the fight. Rubio did not deliver, and fought scared n both fights. Now he cries wolf...smh
          What did he say after the Pavlik fight?

Comment

I read the title wrong this is what my mind saw when I read it,
            Chavez Jr.: He's a Fraud and a Cowardly Man
            I actually signed on to come on the thread to agree with what I thought I had read. With that said Chavez Jr. is the biggest fraud wearing boxing gloves. I actually have more respect for Sly Stallone as a fake boxer in a movie than I do for Chavez and his propped up fraudulent career.

Comment

I don't like defending Chavez, he should fight Martinez but he has a point about Rubio.

to me it looked like Rubio was pulling his punches and where did the straight right go?

and about his weight, he gained 20lbs against Zbik. did they drug test in that one too?

http://www.********boxing.com/forum/...d.php?t=379612

it's not uncommon.

I don't know why i'm defending Chavez I must be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                and the nerve of Jr. calling someone else a fraud and a coward
                co sign...

Comment

Jr is a fraud just like his dad was, sweat pea got robbed in texas vs SR.valen madres los dos....greatest mexican fighter is salvador sanchez y ya cabrones!

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                    Jr is a fraud just like his dad was, sweat pea got robbed in texas vs SR.valen madres los dos....greatest mexican fighter is salvador sanchez y ya cabrones!
                    get outboxed by one of the most naturally talented boxers in the history of boxing = Valen madres

Chavez > Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                      so did meldrick taylor. one of the worst.

chavez jr has balls for calling someone else a fraud. if he ever grows the ballz to fight anyone that matters, then he'll be gone from boxing really quickly...

Comment

Working...
                      X