No announcement yet.

If pac-bradley ends in a no contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If pac-bradley ends in a no contest

Due to a headbutt. Does it make pac's stock fall???

I think everyone's stock would fall. And now you got me worried that it might be a possibility, lol.

Comment

Everybody loses in that scenario, but I have a feeling that most would blame Bradley.

That would be three iffy fights in a row for Manny not a trend one wants to be on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Everybody loses in that scenario, but I have a feeling that most would blame Bradley.

That would be three iffy fights in a row for Manny not a trend one wants to be on.
        3??? Pac won just about every rd against mosley. What was so iffy about it??

Comment

Ok let me rephrase this. If the fight ended in a no contest because of a cut suffered by bradley what would be the reaction???

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            It didn't meet expectations, Manny won sure but certainly not in style.

JMM was actually a really good fight but once against it didn't meet expectations atleast in terms of Manny's performance. Kind of unfair as the fight overall exceeded expectations but that is the price of being at the top of the sport.

IF this one ends in a NC that would be three underwhelming performances in a row.

Even if you blame Mosley for that fight being lackluster and Bradley for the headbutt which might be reasonable, it is still a bad trend.

Comment

He def shut out Mosley(in a fight many including Pac' Camp were predicting KO's).

But although he shut him out, he was SUPPOSED to win the fight against a guy who was winless for 2 years coming in to the fight.

Here's what looked iffy, Manny looked like he didn't know what to do against a guy going backwards and not engaging. Then Marquez showed that Manny sucks even more against a guy who goes backwards and Throws punches as well.

The Mosley fight showed that Manny is better off fighting come forward/defenseless fighters.

Comment

Ok let me rephrase this. If the fight ended in a no contest because of a cut suffered by bradley what would be the reaction???
                oh everyone would be over the moon? Everybody would be mad no ****.

Comment

I highly doubt it ends in a no contest. More then likely, the only thing Bradley's head will be hitting is Pac's fist.

Comment

If ends in a no contest i'll laugh my azz off!They both have bigazz heads though but it could happen....

Comment

Working...
                    X