Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Broner: I Hope Eloy Destroys That Motherf****r!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    I'm sorry but a 20 year old Broner isn't the same as Broner now. Yes, he would beat Rios around the ring. It wouldn't even be close.
    He's done nothing so far to make us believe he would make Rios look like an amateur, nothing! Not saying the kid doesn't have talent, he surely does, but I'm not entirely sold on him. I'll wait and see his fight with Perez and hopefully a real good challenge after that to see what he's got.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
      He's hardly doing the Money Mayweather act though.

You don't see him going bat **** crazy on Merchant,being racist,cursing out opponents,etc.

He's more of a silly,fun type character going on.
      Hence why I said he's doing a poor job at it, he's Mayweather Lite.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        dude, it was a bad performance, but ponce did not make anyone look ******. i hate when ppl come on here with this trash. broner looked bad, but it was not due to anything ponce did. he wasnt throwing enough, thats on him. ponce never hurt broner, never caused any damage. he simply outworked him.

anyways, broner has a lot of talent. his knockout of litzau in the first round was something no1 expected. it was pretty bad ass. i mean litxau isnt great or anything but he isnt exactly a walk in the park. and to ko him in the first round like that had to get everyones attention.
        People will call Litzau a bum to discredit Broner but it was the same Litzau that beat a guy that many claimed top fighters were ducking, Caballero. You can't win with these people. The will talk **** no matter what. When he beats Perez they will discredit that too. Broner is fighting the best but people still want to run their traps.

Comment

HBO put together one bad a** card for Saturday.I am going for Maidana and I hope Perez upsets Broner.

Comment

Rios has his hands full with Gamboa, he shouldn't be focusing negative energy towards other fighters right now. If Rios gets that L, he'd get humbled down.

Comment

Catalinul - Yes Broner has already made a number of racial slurs toward Perez. And for that, the most desirable outcome would be to see Perez drop Broner face first and then and shove that hairbrush upup Broner's a$$.
              Last edited by richardt; 02-22-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                Ponce de Leon fights like an amateur and made Broner look ******.
                Noticed that poster of Gomez and Sal. I was at that fight and I still say, to this day, I believe Sal had something going on with his gloves.

The padding could have been removed or the wraps may of had plaster on them but something was wrong. If you look at Wilfredo's face, the bruising is similar to Billie Collins Jr. and Cotto after the Margo fight.

A lot of people think Sal was killed as payback and that car accident was not an accident. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Noticed that poster of Gomez and Sal. I was at that fight and I still say, to this day, I believe Sal had something going on with his gloves.

The padding could have been removed or the wraps may of had plaster on them but something was wrong. If you look at Wilfredo's face, the bruising is similar to Billie Collins Jr. and Cotto after the Margo fight.

A lot of people think Sal was killed as payback and that car accident was not an accident. What do you think?
                  you are ****** with too much time on your hands,you belive in bigfoot dont you

Comment

Wasnt Broner supposed to fight Ricky Burns before Rodriguez?

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                      Wasnt Broner supposed to fight Ricky Burns before Rodriguez?
                      burns ducked him to fight kastidis

Comment

Working...
                      X