Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Broner: I Hope Eloy Destroys That Motherf****r!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is extremely overrated!

Comment

rios is ****y his damself. so what is he crying about?

Comment

People still hating on Broner because of outside the ring things, smh. This is what's wrong with the net and how we can follow these guys so closely, it clouds everything. Broner is real good and would make Bam Bam look like an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          People still hating on Broner because of outside the ring things, smh. This is what's wrong with the net and how we can follow these guys so closely, it clouds everything. Broner is real good and would make Bam Bam look like an amateur.
          I think people dislike him because he can't be his own person, and had to adopt the Money Mayweather persona and is doing a poor job at it.

And let's not forget this guy got a gift decision against Ponce, and you think he's gonna make Rios look like an amateur? lmao good one

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I think people dislike him because he can't be his own person, and had to adopt the Money Mayweather persona and is doing a poor job at it.

And let's not forget this guy got a gift decision against Ponce, and you think he's gonna make Rios look like an amateur? lmao good one
            He's hardly doing the Money Mayweather act though.

You don't see him going bat **** crazy on Merchant,being racist,cursing out opponents,etc.

He's more of a silly,fun type character going on.

Comment

Limted ability and skillset Rios talking loud and saying nothing

Broner may not be all that he thinks he is but let me just say one thing about the young gun. He's got loads of talent and the right ****y attitude, If he trains like Mayweather he'll be great as well. Good defense, great offense plus confident equals CHAMPIONSHIPS with an S baby.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I'm sorry but a 20 year old Broner isn't the same as Broner now. Yes, he would beat Rios around the ring. It wouldn't even be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Ponce de Leon fights like an amateur and made Broner look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                    dude, it was a bad performance, but ponce did not make anyone look stupid. i hate when ppl come on here with this trash. broner looked bad, but it was not due to anything ponce did. he wasnt throwing enough, thats on him. ponce never hurt broner, never caused any damage. he simply outworked him.

anyways, broner has a lot of talent. his knockout of litzau in the first round was something no1 expected. it was pretty bad ass. i mean litxau isnt great or anything but he isnt exactly a walk in the park. and to ko him in the first round like that had to get everyones attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                      Ponce de Leon was a grown man fighting a 20 year old kid, in his very first step up. If they rematched it would be a landslide victory for Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X