Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko be voted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voted No.....

Comment

Wladimir without a doubt. If he doesn't go the HOF, it's a travesty. Vitali, I feel is borderline...though I'm clearly in the minority in this belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Actually not only did Lennox come after Tyson and exclipse what he did, so have the Klitsachko's by far. Tyson's initial reign wasn't all that long and was a little overrated in my opinion.
        Overall they did have much better careers, but they didn't excite the general public like Tyson did in the few good years he had. Just like Joe frazier is much more of a legend than the Klitschko's or Lewis. Statistics are a lame way to look at a fighter. Just because Marciano retired undefeated, doesn't mean he was the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Wladimir better thn Vitali? Come on ... Guy who was never behind the cards, who lost like 10 rounds in his entire career, who has never been down, who has the highest KO ratio of all time, who had 4 years of break and than came back even better than he was and most recently won the fight against 12 years younger, strong opponent with one arm injured. Those are straight facts. He is not only better than Wladimir, he's better than most of all time greats like Tyson, Foreman. He's definitely in HW TOP 5 of all time.
          Thank you. Finally somebody with some sense.Well done.

Comment

probably not, but he will and i dont mind at all. im a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              Overall they did have much better careers, but they didn't excite the general public like Tyson did in the few good years he had. Just like Joe frazier is much more of a legend than the Klitschko's or Lewis. Statistics are a lame way to look at a fighter. Just because Marciano retired undefeated, doesn't mean he was the greatest ever.
              I agree but it will always be a mystery: Could he have legitimately be beaten?

The same will be said about Vitali one day.

That question can't be asked about too many fighters, making it kind of special.

Calzaghe is another example. We know he was beatable but it will always be debatable because he went out without a loss, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                probably not, but he will and i dont mind at all. im a fan.
                Why doesn't he deserve to be in the HOF?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                  I agree but it will always be a mystery: Could he have legitimately be beaten?

The same will be said about Vitali one day.

That question can't be asked about too many fighters, making it kind of special.

Calzaghe is another example. We know he was beatable but it will always be debatable because he went out without a loss, etc.
                  The difference being that Vitali has LOST TWICE you delusional bell end.

Comment

I voted 'not sure' mainly because the lack of overall quality of opposition. But I do give great respect for pounding out all challengers

If push came to shove, I'd vote yes, but I'd feel weird doing it

Comment

Lol @ Mr.Invincible getting pwned repeatedly in this thread yet still having the balls to keep showing his face. You're brave man, props to you!

As for the HOF and Vitali, I've stated in another thread that I hate these exclusive lists. There isn't even an objective measurement criteria to determine a HOF worthy candidate. Since even fictional characters can join, I guess it's merely a popularity contest as others have said.

Comment

Working...
                      X