No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire vs. Victor Terrazas in July at Cowboys Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    Donaire has a very good Flyweight resume (Darchinyan, Maldonado, Mthalane, and Martinez). He had an average/ehhhh Super Flyweight resume (Concepcion and H. Marquez). He had a decent Bantamweight resume (Montiel, only good win there but still a good win). And if he goes to beat Vazquez, Terrazas, and Arce at Super Bantamweight, he'll have a decent resume there.

He very easily could have fought Mares, Moreno, and Agbeko and 118, and could easily fight Nishioka and Rigondeaux at 122.
    A decent resume for a good fighter. But I think Donaire is a great fighter with ATG potential. Unfortunately, I don't think Donaire will even be hof worthy at the end of career due to his weak selection of opponents.

Comment

This does nothing for Nonito. Either he KOes him or iy goes 12 rounds this fight does not puts Donaire in the elite level. Neither did the Vasquez bout

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
        A decent resume for a good fighter. But I think Donaire is a great fighter with ATG potential. Unfortunately, I don't think Donaire will even be hof worthy at the end of career due to his weak selection of opponents.
        I think he has good potential if he trains hard, keeps making some improvements (which I don't think he's doing, I'm starting to think that he's falling in love with his power) and fights good opponents. However, I think that Top Rank is trying to make him the next Manny Pacquiao, moving up in weight classes and getting belts without caring if he's fighting good opposition.

Comment

Nonito doesn't have a decent resume.. he has an EXCELLENT resume. He has fought the best in his division which are actually good. And embarassing every single opponent, either with a beatdown of their life or turning them into queer shells of themselves. Nonito is an amazing fighter for real. One of the most dominating fighters of all time no doubt.

Comment

BOMBS is high on bird s**t......what's new????

Comment

Just as I predicted.

People get mad at my for airing Donaire out, but I kept telling you guys he isn't interested in being great.

He has been doing this for years, only to claim top fighters are ducking him or even worse, trying to place the blame on his promoter.

The top guys at 112 were facing each other while outside of Darchinyan, he fought no one.

Same **** at 118, and soon to be 122.

When will people wake up? I guess it doesn't matter as Nonito will KTFO of any fighter in his weight class, seeing he is the king of fantasy fights.

Donaire is a fvvvking joke, and is going to be even more clearer when Rigo and Nishioda fight, only to see Donaire go to 126 and face a bunch of bums there...Smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                I agree with everyone you said. Donaire's best wins are still Vic Darchinyan, Fernando Montiel, Hernan Marquez, and Raul Martinez. Montiel was a great win, Vic was a very good win at the time, and Marquez/Martinez were decent wins. There have definitely been a ton of guys that have done way more by the time they were 29. By the time Floyd was 29, he already had decent, good, or great wins over G. Hernandez, Manfredy, Gerena, Corrales, C. Hernandez, Chavez, Castillo, N'dou, and Judah, which is far superior what Nonito has done so far. To me at least.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  BOMBS is high on bird s**t......what's new????
                  Didn't he say Nonito was top 5 ATG?

Comment

So what was the excuse for not fighting Rigo?

If no one knows Rigo then for d@mn sure no one knows Terranza.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      Didn't he say Nonito was top 5 ATG?
                      I had two BOMBS quotes on my sig for about a month. He said Donaire is a Top 15 ATG, in the history of the sport, all weight classes. And he said Cotto has a Top 10 ATG resume, where he said Floyd has a D+/C- resume.....need i say more?

Comment

Working...
                      X