No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Was Wrong, I Apologize, I'm Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that are interested....it was reported that Chisora's purse
    was 450,000 pounds, which is approximately $713,000 USD.

As reported by http://box.sport.ua/news/149345 at a press conference after the fight Vitali Klitschko - Derek Chisora ​​British counterparts, the total fee for the Derek Chisora ​​fight against Vitali Klitschko was 450,000 pounds. This figure included the so-called guaranteed royalties to be paid by Vitali and interest on the sale of the battle the British television channel Sky Sport, MDM on a platform of broadcast podinka conducted on the system pay-per-view (pay and watch.)

Note that this fee is to pay a fine Chisora ​​World Boxing Council (WBC), who sanctioned the fight, for indecent behavior at the weigh in, and slap it against Vitali. Recall, WBC ordered a fine Chisora ​​to 50 thousand dollars.

Comment

"They called me a dirty fighter. If I found my knee in someones groin, or my thumb in his eye, I apologized. I was not a dirty fighter." Two Ton Tony Galento to Groucho Marks. The man said he was sorry. Lets get on with it. Fury can beat this Klitchko. This version of Vitali is beatable.

Comment

Call me gullible, but I do actually believe that Chisora sat at a desk and wrote this himself. :P

Comment

I will forgive Chisora because he fought well, much better than i thought. It was an interesting heavyweight fight, not as boring as most Klitschko-fights.

Comment

Working...
          X