Comments Thread For: Vitali Gets Medical Review, Left Shoulder Injury Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    YOUR blowing hot air from your hurt butt hahahaha

i wouldn't speak on anything that I myself didn't go through. trust me. if vitali even had anything CLOSE to an actual torn ligament he would have no other choice but to under go surgery

"Surgery for this area usually means sewing the torn ligament together or back to it’s attachment to the bone. While for a tear of one of these ligaments this may be the only way to get the two ends back together"

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00031

this tells me that vitali only had a SLIGHT spec of a tear. hayes toe was more serious.....(I'm literally not joking) i am not buying any of this crap.......once i saw that the doctor said no surgery is needed i knew that it was a MINOR problem.
    I had a shoulder injury playing baseball 3 weeks ago. It was my turn at bat and I really don't know how but I missed the ball and I felt my left shoulder got out of place and then instantly again on it's normal position again. I can tell you that it wasn't actually very painful, it was just some regular pain, but the main issue was that I temporarily lost a lot of strength on that arm and actually right now after a couple of weeks of rehab I'm feeling my arm at 100% again.

I really don't know what kind of injury I had, but I can tell you that the shoulder is a very delicate articulation and the slightest injury can prevent a person from using that arm at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
      I don't see what the big deal is here. Vitali throws a **** load of jabs every fight he is in. He doesn't throw many jabs this fight, doesn't make any excuses about it. Report comes in that his left shoulder was injured. Who cares? He won the fight.

what is the argument here? that chisora did good against vitali? he didn't do THAT good, he just didn't get completely outclassed like most opponents have been. vitali is 40, injury or not, he still decisively beat a young guy in his prime. what would be the point in lying about an injury?

an argument that literally makes no difference to anyone either way.
      Good points made Vitali looked excellent in the first few rounds then he slowed down Chisora did good but Vitali was still good enough to win very clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        He doesn't need a rematch he won the fight. If Vitali would've gotten the KO is uncertain, but certainly he would've done a lot better with his essential lead left hand in the latter half of the fight and would've done a much better job fending off Chisora's attacks and dominating Chisora.
        So did Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          So did Lewis.
          Yeah because Chisora's performance totally equals Vitali's epic performance against Lewis .

Comment

Shouldergate vs Toegate. Perhaps we should get Vitalli in with David Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
              These Heavyweights seem to have ready made excuses for looking like **** against Chisora.

First Helenuis, now Vitali.

looked like ****???i scored it 118 110 to vitali, with one arm. the dudes 40 years old against a prime goof fighter. Lets see where chisora is when 40 years old.

Comment

Yeah because Chisora's performance totally equals Vitali's epic performance against Lewis .
                Errm Lewis TK06 performance totally obliterates Vitali's lacklustre performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Errm Lewis TK06 performance totally obliterates Vitali's lacklustre performance.

No sorry it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    YOUR blowing hot air from your hurt butt hahahaha

i wouldn't speak on anything that I myself didn't go through. trust me. if vitali even had anything CLOSE to an actual torn ligament he would have no other choice but to under go surgery

"Surgery for this area usually means sewing the torn ligament together or back to it’s attachment to the bone. While for a tear of one of these ligaments this may be the only way to get the two ends back together"

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00031

this tells me that vitali only had a SLIGHT spec of a tear. hayes toe was more serious.....(I'm literally not joking) i am not buying any of this crap.......once i saw that the doctor said no surgery is needed i knew that it was a MINOR problem.
                    Can I ask where you got your medical degree, Dr. Bot? And I think you may have had a point if Vitali had actually lost the fight. But, he didn't and your postings really sound like the delusional ramblings of a deeply disappointed Vitali hater.

Comment

No sorry it doesn't.
                      Spoken with sincere Klitlickery.

Comment

Working...
                      X