Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    LOL Chisora wasn't the mandatory, you can't be a mandatory after officially losing a fight. Vitali said he chose to defend his title against Chisora because he believed Chisora really beat Helenius. I'll ask again, is he an idiot for believing that?

I've had dudes try that with me but I'm quick enough to dodge the first punch and retaliate tenfold. Most people can't fight and you can see their **** coming from a mile away.
    I don't care how quick you think you are, trying to stand like a man and not flinch is not a good strategy in a street fight where you don't know who you are up against. The guy could get up in your face then nut you (you won't dodge this) or could even stab you. To prevent this you throw shots at the jaw as hard as you can. If you know how to fight the other guy shouldn't see it coming and will be sparked cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
      I don't care how quick you think you are, trying to stand like a man and not flinch is not a good strategy in a street fight where you don't know who you are up against. The guy could get up in your face then nut you (you won't dodge this) or could even stab you. To prevent this you throw shots at the jaw as hard as you can. If you know how to fight the other guy shouldn't see it coming and will be sparked cold.
      so what went wrong for dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        so what went wrong for dave?
        Well he had a bottle in his hand making his right less powerful. But also he didn't get into the proper stance for good weight transferral for the right hand while throwing the left hook. Other than that Chisora is a big dude with a hard chin unlike most people on the street.

Comment

Well he had a bottle in his hand making his right less powerful. But also he didn't get into the proper stance for good weight transferral for the right hand while throwing the left hook. Other than that Chisora is a big dude with a hard chin unlike most people on the street.
          Yeah I think the bottle would've reduced his power, maybe not enough distance between them to get a proper swing either. Surprised the old trainer was taking his shots though.

Comment

This guy from Leicester talking like he knows the streets.

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
              1) debatable. as has been previously mentioned, he does look rather like a tranny and hangs around with adam booth
              2) no he's a cruiserweight, fair enough to call him that but his heavyweight run is best forgotten
              3) i'm surprised he wasn't running already- that's usually what he does when there is a russian in the building
              He weighs over 200lbs naturally, and fights at HW.

Either way, it does not matter.

As for running, he did at HW, and I didn't like him or his style at HW at all.

However I support him in what he did here.

Comment

Yeah I think the bottle would've reduced his power, maybe not enough distance between them to get a proper swing either. Surprised the old trainer was taking his shots though.
                Well nobody got any great punches in anywhere due to things we have mentioned. When Haye punched the trainer he was moving backwards and that trainer was pretty big, thus he probably had a solid jaw. I don't think we can debate whether Haye is a hard puncher as he clearly is, but if you watch he doesn't get proper weight transferral on any of them. I guess in an adrenaline filled situation your stance and punch technique don't come to mind as much!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                  1) Until you have seen Haye on a race track against Chisora and his team your response is conjecture.
                  2) Somebody asking him to be taken out means nothing if security didn't attempt to do it. Obviously whoever was demanding that he be removed did not have the authority to remove Haye's right to be there.
                  3) I'm not your "mate". Whatever you do in the privacy of your home with other men is your business.
                  1) you think chisora could outrun haye? honestly? oh well, i'll not bother discussing that one any further.
                  2) did you not listen to the array of people telling him to leave? not just asking security to eject him. if you're asked to leave by whoever's party you're at you should leave otherwise you are obviously unwelcome and have no right to be there.
                  3) "ha ha". you're the one with the picture of a bodybuilder "matey" not me, i'm not the one who needs to answer questions about my orientation

Comment

Well standing square and punching won't generate as much power, and I did a bit of wing chun where you sytand square and it's totally different to boxing punches, but a hook for example won't work as well in that stance Haye was in.

Hold your hands tight and one with a gap and you can feel a lack of power.

His trainer did take some shots and stand up, but his lip was busted mind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
                      This guy from Leicester talking like he knows the streets.
                      I'm not talking like I know 'the streets'. I would have thought it is obvious that Chisora has a better chin than most guys. What have I said that would imply I think I 'know the streets'. Besides, trying to downplay where a guy lives is pathetic. Someone living in Compton could easily say to someone living in Glasgow 'you think you know the streets' but it's just pathetic.
                      Last edited by stefl14; 02-19-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X