Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    1) have you SEEN haye run before, no chance anyone would catch the ****er
    2) does he REALLY have that right?!
    3) very mature and objective of you
    1) "no chance" is your OPINION
    2) to a press conference. YES.
    3) thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      If there's a way to escape available for you you're bound by law (well, certain US state law) to try to do it before partaking in an altercation (e.g. if the opportunity to run out the door was there, you should do it).
      There's an example of one of those definitions that I don't give a hot splat of fudge about. He's there to get a fight with Vitali and shouldn't be forced by some psychopath to run out of the building when he could easily be caught by that psycho and his goons. War fockin Haye!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
        3) thank you
        1) and anybody else who has had the stupidity to have watched david haye's heavyweight "career"
        2) not when a number of said conference's organisers have just loudly asked him to leave and asked to security to eject him (which they didn't but anyway, he wasn't welcome)
        3) you're welcome "mate"

Comment

• On top of that, how many of you would be calling Haye a coward if he took off running? As eager as people in here are to jump at any opportunity available to flame somebody I'm sure Haye would be buried by many of the same people accusing him of being the aggressor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
            Even if it is not classified as self defence, Haye did the right thing other than walking away, which he wouldn't do.

Haye is a man,
            a heavy weight boxer,
            to shout to him to run is not going to work.
            Walking up to him after saying you will slap him is at your own risk as Chisora soon realised.

Chisora is lucky that Haye never held a tri pod before.
            1) debatable. as has been previously mentioned, he does look rather like a tranny and hangs around with adam booth
            2) no he's a cruiserweight, fair enough to call him that but his heavyweight run is best forgotten
            3) i'm surprised he wasn't running already- that's usually what he does when there is a russian in the building

Comment

3) thank you
              According to your logic.

1. I am a member of a rival gang carrying a gun.
              2. Because I am a free citizen I have the right to go anywhere I want, including the rival`s gang turf.
              3. I antagonize and wait til I am confronted by rival gang members, I pull out my gun and shoot them before they could shoot me.

Do you consider that self defense as well

Comment

On top of that, how many of you would be calling Haye a coward if he took off running? As eager as people in here are to jump at any opportunity available to flame somebody I'm sure Haye would be buried by many of the same people accusing him of being the aggressor.
                EVERBODY has already been doing that since JULY. and many since whenever he was in the ring with Valuev

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  1) and anybody else who has had the stupidity to have watched david haye's heavyweight "career"
                  2) not when a number of said conference's organisers have just loudly asked him to leave and asked to security to eject him (which they didn't but anyway, he wasn't welcome)
                  3) you're welcome "mate"
                  1) Until you have seen Haye on a race track against Chisora and his team your response is conjecture.
                  2) Somebody asking him to be taken out means nothing if security didn't attempt to do it. Obviously whoever was demanding that he be removed did not have the authority to remove Haye's right to be there.
                  3) I'm not your "mate". Whatever you do in the privacy of your home with other men is your business.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    He's also tried an elbow.

huge elbow

came down on him with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                      According to your logic.

1. I am a member of a rival gang carrying a gun.
                      2. Because I am a free citizen I have the right to go anywhere I want, including the rival`s gang turf.
                      3. I antagonize and wait til I am confronted by rival gang members, I pull out my gun and shoot them before they could shoot me.

Do you consider that self defense as well
                      The press conference is not "rival gang turf". Chisora did not own that area. Your straw-man response was utterly weak and pathetic. I just lost a lot of respect for your intellect.

Comment

Working...
                      X