Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldnt be surprised to see the BBOBC take away Chisora's license, they already fined him for the slap b4 the fight happened so who knows what they gonna do now.

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
      If someone comes anywhere near me trying to get my respect I throw a hard one-two to the jaw putting as much body-weight as possible into it. If you don't they can get theirs off first.
      wouldn't you hit them with a bottle opener and then a bottle? that's what people think is normal around here.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ChristianBale
        So when you already said you will slap David haye, and walk up to him, and be has seen you slap another man, you as David should wait for the slap and counter?

So if that is the case then why the *** didn't vitali counter chisora's slap?

Vitali is a world champ and i assume is more accomplished than you? He should have countered chisora by your logic, he should have made chisora miss and then come back wig a straight punch?

If you tell a man you want to beat him up which he said a week a go, and walk up to him, protect yourself at all times.

It's a street fight, chisora said he will find haye on the street and beat him up days a go. He found haye and lost four in a row.

You don't say ok let's get ready to punch each other and no low blows and ****. Anything goes. Chisora is use to beating women up and slapping and spitting on polite Europeans.

Run your mouth and get punched and be forced to sit down on the floor..
        And that`s why 99% of the prison population shares you mentality!

Go get em!

Comment

• lol half the idiots on this board belong in prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Throwing a left hook then smashing a bottle in someone`s face when they walk up to you isn`t self defense.
            Go read some law books. If a person feels that he is going to be attacked he can strike first and it still be self defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Go read some law books. If a person feels that he is going to be attacked he can strike first and it still be self defence.
              Well thank you for sharing your grade 5 law opinion, but no, it`s not that simple or black and white.
              Last edited by deliveryman; 02-19-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Throwing a left hook then smashing a bottle in someone`s face when they walk up to you isn`t self defense.
                Chisora took off his jacket while walking up to Haye, that's a clear sign of aggression.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Chisora took off his jacket while walking up to Haye, that's a clear sign of aggression.
                  It doesn`t matter. Haye could of easily walked away.

I would agree with you that if Haye and Chisora would alone in a room together... I would have absolutely no issues with throwing the first punch.

They weren`t alone, there were HUNDREDS of people there to intervene. If David Haye chose to avoid the situation altogether, he could have very easily. Instead he let his pride get the better of him.

End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    i do it every day when i step in the house. no wonder my missus ****ing bottles me every damn day.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      Only in a ******s mind does throwing the first punch equate to self defense
                      Cops are instructed to use force if they feel threatened. They don't have ot wait until somebody strikes them first to my knowledge. If that's proper self defense instruction is good enough for cops then it's good and justified for anybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X