Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] RARE NEW ANGLE HAYE vs CHISORA David tells Bonte "See I knocked him out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yeah and the photo of the glass shards flying everywhere
    Thats whats in the bottle not glass flying everywhere

Looks to me he's punched while holding the bottle not hitting him with it just the contents of it going on his face and then the bottle being dropped

Comment

haha @ vitali sitting there laughing

Comment

I wish I had a dollar for everytime Chisora said "He glass me!!!". My god. Tyson would have f**ked both of them up.

But, while I don't support either guy really, Haye held his own there. Haye was pretty much by himself. Haye was a punk for starting s**t during his post fight press conference but Chisora is the one that walked over to him to elevate the argument and everything. And from what I saw, Haye punched him and it seemed like he dropped the bottle, and then had to fight some of Chisora's team off of him, and then he left.

I hope they make that fight happen, this is good for the HW division, because at least it stirs up some controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yeah and the photo of the glass shards flying everywhere
          http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/therey.jpg/

Click and see what I mean by he hasn't used the bottle!

Comment

when was the last time something like this happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              I wish I had a dollar for everytime Chisora said "He glass me!!!". My god. Tyson would have f**ked both of them up.

But, while I don't support either guy really, Haye held his own there. Haye was pretty much by himself. Haye was a punk for starting s**t during his post fight press conference but Chisora is the one that walked over to him to elevate the argument and everything. And from what I saw, Haye punched him and it seemed like he dropped the bottle, and then had to fight some of Chisora's team off of him, and then he left.

I hope they make that fight happen, this is good for the HW division, because at least it stirs up some controversy.
              Completely agree with the post. There is another video where it is close view of him on the floor getting up a bit unsteady and saying "What! You glassed me! Are you mad! Are you mad bruv! You glassed me! You glassed me! lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by ominslash View Post
                Thats whats in the bottle not glass flying everywhere

Looks to me he's punched while holding the bottle not hitting him with it just the contents of it going on his face and then the bottle being dropped

Did not like Haye's dismissive attitude towards Chisora in that vid. Chisora did far better against a Klitschko than Haye did and he beat Helenius too.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  The bottle wasn't even used. Haye clearly punched him with his fist and dropped the bottle after it.

People dislike Haye though, so it's understandable that he's getting blamed for something.
                  dude. if the end of a bottle breaks you still have one piece in your hand (the top part) if that top part falls it will make that sound......

please don't try to distort the situation in an attempt to nut hug the P*SSY haye.

haye even picked up another object after the bottle............he was SCARED for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
                    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/therey.jpg/

Click and see what I mean by he hasn't used the bottle!
                    he has never used his bottle because he doesn't have any
                    and there is no picture at the link you gave, which about says it all

Comment

Either way, Chisora went down for some time. He looked like he was out for a few seconds. Dat bottle-haymaker...or did he give him a one-two? If they fight, Haye ( bottle or not) can take that with him to troll. Chisora is having a bad few days. Gets convincingly beat by the champ, fined, trolled by Wladimir after his loss, and knocked down/out by the former Champ, and his trainer looks like he got punched in the mouth too. Ouch. Does that mean Chisora don't belong at the elite level? Lol, that last comment is trolling on my part...i think.

Edit: Now that I look closely at the pic he did NOT hit him with the bottle as mentioned. You can see the bottle under his hand. He punched him while he was holding it. Soo...down goes Frazier (cuz...you know...they compared Chisora to Smokin' Joe during the fight lol).
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-19-2012, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X